Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

its been a while so im catching up

i think i'm only going to wear white socks from no w on

i need more white socks in my life, i didnt bring almost anything but cheap black tube socks with me to korea

bitch coulda stolen 1000 physical cds and she wouldnt have been charged 2 milli

fuck the riaa

go suck a dick with aids on the tip

i laughed my ass off when i read this, cause its so true

I'm getting pretty handy with cutting hair. I wonder what I should do with my dad's hair.

ive never seen my dad care about his hair so i say go for it.

aww. i just got the email from my boss for our last schedule for the chocoshop. hands down the best job i've ever had. sitting around, doing homework, eating chocolate, awesome coworkers. shame i'd only been there for 10 months.

well, going on vacation with the severance paycheck. motherland here we come.

how much of said final bits of chocolate will find its way to seoul, and by that i mean my place

anyone want to fit battle me for the 300,000Y prize and the title Fashion Coordinate Daikai master?

what do you think my chances are with a black uniqlo v-neck and some baggy evisu

in korea a bigger nose means you have a big penis

wtf? my nose is immense so i will try to use this knowledge for the greater good

^ only cool ones

i have 3 high school teachers as facebook friends but theyre all cool people that i honestly wouldnt be embarrassed to hang out with

yeah i have one of my high school teachers on my facebook, and he was a cool ass guy so yeah he is facebook friend worthy

jesus h. roller skating christ. i got woken up this morning by a phone call from my friend saying he was going to take me to go get my car. i woke up in the dress i was in last night. i don't ever remember leaving the club. this is the first time i blacked out, total chunk of time i have no idea what happened.

i have never gotten blackout drunk, my body doesnt respond too well to too much alcohol so vomit before blackout always happens.

i just watched pulp fiction for the 8th time. love that shit " i'm a mushroom-cloud layin' motherfucker, motherfucker! "

one of my favorite movies ever, the whole foot massage thing has been coming up alot within my crew recently. 'maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but you know touching his wife's feet and sticking your tongue in the holiest of holies ain't the same fucking ball park. It ain't the same league. It ain't even the same fucking sport' shit like that

ah, good to be caught up.

missed one

I got my dad an mp3 player.

It will be a bitch to show him how to use

dude, i could not imagine at all trying to show my dad how to use an mp3 player, my mom either for that fact. my dad is slightly better than my mom in terms of technology, but still good luck with that.

there's nothing left to send :( if we get a box in i'll snag it for you ;)

aww youre a sweetheart, thanks.

i was thinking about parents and technology. i get frustrated enough with my mom nagging me about the shitty pc laptop she uses. i would go crazy trying to teach her how to text or something.

my dad doest understand the concept of wireless and how router location does not affect speed at all -_-;

rawr

My mum finally learned how to text but everything else is beyond her, my dad is even worse though. We've been trying to persuade him to buy a laptop as he's retired and his only hobbies now seem to be sitting in a chair, reading a newspaper and going to the pub in the evening.

i didn't see my dad the whole day father's day until i got home from work. we ate dinner together, he and i since my mom is in the philippines and my brother was in san diego. it was kinda nice to chat with him, we don't ever really talk about random stuff

I didn't see my dad until after work too and he normally calls me Anthony but he's been making a point of calling me Tony since he read my card (I signed it Tony). I've been using Tony instead of Anthony for about 10 years now but it took a fathers day card for him to make the switch, lol.

Oh my god, Fuck standby. If any of you are in o'hare, meet me at G5 in front of the Cinnabon. And bring a deck of cards.

I got a NY Post invite to an advance screening for Transformers but I can only bring one guest. The invite is a printable flyer that does not have a name on it or anything.

I'm thinking can't I just print like 5 of these and bring all my friends in for free? I'm also slightly sad because everything I hear about this movie indicates that it's total shit.