Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

^Dog looks like a welsh corgi, but not as stumpy...probably because its a pup. I'm no dog expert though.

My older brother asked me if I'd think about going to Beijing with him for 4 days at the end of July.

Thing is, it's not for much. We'd be going to watch a football (soccer) match, maybe a little bit of sightseeing. Other than that, food, I don't know what else there'd be to do in Beijing.

I don't feel like shopping and/or getting ripped by random mainland Chinese I come across. It'd be a good experience, but it's a long distance to go for a football game.

I've pretty much abandoned going to New York this summer, was looking forward to that shit too. Some of the fam thinks my younger brother may have spent his school fees on random shit and has done the same with the money I lent him. His reluctance to go to the bank doesn't help his case either. I still trust in my bro though.

My 21st is also coming up too, I can't do anything because I am currently peasant status, due to the above. Other than a little meal out with fam and friends, I've got nothing.

yesterday, my friend got ripped off for a bulk drug buy

he has a problem where his hands are so inflamed and waxy looking he cant even bend them

he sat in his car with the doors locked and his hand to his face and he looked like god had just done him wrong on so many occasions

yesterday, my friend got ripped off for a bulk drug buy

he has a problem where his hands are so inflamed and waxy looking he cant even bend them

he sat in his car with the doors locked and his hand to his face and he looked like god had just done him wrong on so many occasions

i know exactly how your friend feels

jesus hates me too

one my moms friends said i had a 'money nose'

koreans like to study the face too much

I don't think it's just Koreans. My [Chinese] mom and I were talking about genes and she said that I was lucky to have inherited a big nose because people with bigger noses are usually the ones who end up rolling in $$$.

:confused:

I don't think it's just Koreans. My [Chinese] mom and I were talking about genes and she said that I was lucky to have inherited a big nose because people with bigger noses are usually the ones who end up rolling in $$$.

:confused:

in korea a bigger nose means you have a big penis

the kids i work with are so fuckin cuuuute. this four year old can wink <3

shitty cameraphone concept

0618091531.jpg

i want to kidnap him

i used to work at a local park n rec center, and my boss got super pissed at me for always teaching the kids borderline illegal things or patronizing them.

examples:

- taught them how to play texas hold'em, used legos as chips. they stack nicely.

- some little black kid was eating a fuckton of powdered donuts, so i told him to scratch his neck feverishly and jitter about all the time, like tyrone biggums.

47uytlc.gif

the man that lives below me seems to have a fetish for mirrors. everytime I have to exit via garage door he's added more mirrors

last count was thirty one

I didn't think he can add anymore cos there's only so much wall space but then he got small round mirrors

wtfwtfwtwftf my mom just added me on facebook. i thought this would never happen. shit it's time to modify some friend list.

dude just add her. i didn't add my mom and she got really offended, and never added me again. she sent me some heated PMs too. LOL. just avoid the trouble..

dude just add her. i didn't add my mom and she got really offended, and never added me again. she sent me some heated PMs too. LOL. just avoid the trouble..

i have a whole shitload of family members on facebook, but they're cool so I really don't care. I love how my mom and aunts share recipes and shit on their walls.