Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I don't understand Chipotle. I had it for the first time yesterday. One of their gigantic ass burritos. It was alright, but expensive, and I don't see how any sufu sized person could finish it. Whatever, I'll stick with taco bell. Cheaper, tastier.

you may a) share with a friend so the cost is less and you can finish in one sitting or B) eat half for lunch and half for dinner, two for one kinda meal.

I don't understand Chipotle. I had it for the first time yesterday. One of their gigantic ass burritos. It was alright, but expensive, and I don't see how any sufu sized person could finish it. Whatever, I'll stick with taco bell. Cheaper, tastier.

whoa whoa whoa dude

you're like comparing panda express with going to china

chipotle isnt the be all end all but but you need some serious burrito education my man

^

i know everyone has there own personal opinion, but that's just the craziest shit i've heard. chipotle is waaaay better than taco bell, especially since you're getting more bang for your buck.

burrito from chipotle > anything from taco bell

The girl in the blue dress on cash cab right now has some amazing tits

edit: damn. she just got eliminated :(

its 6.27am here and i am still wide awake after cycling 40+ km this evening and i have to be out by 11am.

i dont know why but everytime i close my eyes and try to fall asleep, i'd see shit loads of bicycles falling into a huge hole.

maybe i'd just stay up and read a book.

RnB is dead. No more rhythm no more blues, just auotune, and niggas/bitches that can't sing.

maxwell's new album comes out on 7/7/2009, it's going to get me laid at least a dozen times before then end of this summer, betta recognize :cool: