Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

yo who the fuck takes an elevtor to go up to the 2nd floor

3rd is excusable because it's more than 1 but fuck thatnoise

same fucktards that will wait ten minutes for a bus at a bus stop that is one stop away from the last stop of that bus line and that last bus stop is only two blocks away. I'm suprised that pple in canada do that too, thought it only happens here in the land of the lazy and large.

not all baseball players are black!!!!!!!!!

I've met a few major league players at work and they were white. had an African American nfl player shop with us once.

lol. It's probably a mix of genetics and their training.

naw. more genetics then anything. black people are blessed with junk in the trunk.

watching sponge bob square pants has been the highlight of my day

mine was going to the cartoon museum (finally walked by during business hours!!)

Haven't slept since airport terminals took fifteen hours from me, Really hoping transformers doesn't disappoint

pictures! i hate the tranny bitches that work at atelier though. i'd rather go to w's

the w's is so expensive wtf :( college freshman = broke mannnnnn!

anyway not impressed with the cut, though i'm not disappointed either. meh. photos on WAYWT tomorrow probably :)

fuck

had my brother buy me APCs for my birthday

they arrive today, bam! too big :[

i thought i was a size 34 waist! so i get 32..

i guess im a size 32 waist...

so i got 30. i ended up paying 10.35 for priority mail back to maryland at denimbar.

another 8 day wait...

fml

look at thes monstersDSC01554.jpg

fuck

had my brother buy me APCs for my birthday

they arrive today, bam! too big :[

i thought i was a size 34 waist! so i get 32..

i guess im a size 32 waist...

so i got 30. i ended up paying 10.35 for priority mail back to maryland at denimbar.

another 8 day wait...

fml

look at thes monstersDSC01554.jpg

your location must be bullshit. i refuse to believe that you live on mars, and that priority shipping to mars only costs 10.35, not to mention that it can get to earth and back in a mere 8 days.

on another note, if your waist is a 32, you should really go down to a 28 or 29. my waist is 32, i bought a sz 29, and now they measure 34".

Guest bambam

cant articulate how dumb i thought it was when i saw some semi-chubby, hipster-wannabe lookin du in a beard yesterday wearing cutoff jorts, vans, and a 'TO ALL THE HATERS THANKS FOR THE LOVE' shirt.

is this just a 'dont flatter yourself nobody gives a shit about you' concept???