Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

that box would be half empty with me now :(

I'm learning! before it wouldva been empty

I'm googling pictures of decaying teeth to slow my roll (0)

sharing is the only way, and is caring!!

do it says barney

and me (:D)

oldest trick in the book

but u still gotta innovate

change the type of food

girls wont even know

bigsausagepizza.jpg

I would have been fooled if there would have been some weed for seasoning on that pizza!

even if that sausage seems strange...

I don't care that Michael Jackson died. I don't care Farrah Fawcett died. I simply cannot fathom why people do. If my favorite musician died I'd be minorly bummed but forget in like 5 minutes. Maybe when they were at the height of their fame or still very young. But now that knowledge is a Trivial Pursuit question.

I don't care that Michael Jackson died. I don't care Farrah Fawcett died. I simply cannot fathom why people do. If my favorite musician died I'd be minorly bummed but forget in like 5 minutes. Maybe when they were at the height of their fame or still very young. But now that knowledge is a Trivial Pursuit question.

THANK YOU i just had this discussion with my family, how i don't understand the need for celebrity obsession, aw damn michael and farrah died, oh wut chowder is on cartoon network!? change that shit!

On my occasional reads through Sufu, I was on the Djrajio dating thread when my drunk roommate and his girl came walking in. A bit embarrass to be caught looking at the thread, i quickly exited it.

But the next tab was the KAG thread, and this showed up:t7bt09.gif

The two saw my computer screen (awkward)

And the girl asked if that even felt good.

I turned around and said "I dont know, never tried it"

They laughed.

My pits are a bit sweaty now.

FML