Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

come to my window

crawl inside

wait by the light of the moon

im gonna go to best buy now

im either gonna hate myself (macbook) or really hate myself (macbook pro)

i really hate myself

go pro, you won't regret it

so far, so good

i think you really dont need pro anymore unless a 2" larger screen or a better video card (the macbook video card is decent though) are important to you.

glad i bought pre-revision though. i think the old design is much more iconic than the unibody.

after playing around with them in the store, i found that the Mb's screen and keyboard to be too small for my liking.

now i gotta figure out all the little commands and shit for this thing. Only thing i know how to do is scroll....why is copy and paste so hard to do?

ahhh first day of classes (well yesterday was, but i skipped my class)... i have this gap between 12:00 - 12:40 on mondays and wednsedays. since it was the first class they let us out early and now i have an hour to kill. the good thing is that theres a nice computer cluster in the business building where ill probably just sufu everytime....

aladdin too... fucking aladdin.

Yo man I think you are mistaken cause the Aladdin cartoon was awesome. I mean they got the original movie cast with Godfred and Williams you never see that shit nowadays. If anything adaptation sucked it was Hercules. Jasmine was arguably the hottest out of all the princesses too.

^sorta like taking allll your money and just setting it on fire.

does anyone want an invite to the gilt group online? helmut lang sample sale just started an hour ago, some ok stuff, hellllllllllllla cheap.

What are strip clubs like?

they're great if you like shitty half shot cheap spirits, urinals they smell like piss and semen, shitty music, and being hustled from the minute you walk in the door, till when they kick your broke ass out