Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

those dudes in the kanye pic look like fools of the highest caliber. Except the dude directly to the right of him, its only that orange briefcase thats ruining it.

Does that dude with the yellow sneakers have a Jil shirt on? Motherfucker looks like he's wearing a pair of these

SuperStock_1672R-8499.jpg

Its looks to me like he forgot to button his fly.

I tried it last night when I went downstairs for a walk and to play with some dogs

It felt surprisingly liberating, I think that guy might be on to something.

Kurt Cobain once caused a paradigm shift in the world of style when he uttered the simple phrase, "Put hole in jeans."

Well this is the next phase. Welcome to the Future.

^you cant smoke weed in space mane, no oxygen. try to light that shit in the oxygen rich spaceship and blow your ass up like the guys in apollo I

new number nine stuff looks mad gay.

on that note, what the fuck is with everyone this season trying to put guys in skirts?

new number nine stuff looks mad gay.

that's what my dad said

he thinks the general direction of mens fashion right now is heading towards massive gayness

i came home one day last week wearing my mom's scarf, he was on his way out but had time to stop and point out "that looks like a gay, take that shit off"

dude is awesome...he has just proposed last night that this coming CNY holiday stretch we're gonna head up to SZ for some quality father-and-son punting time.

that's what my dad said

he thinks the general direction of mens fashion right now is heading towards massive gayness

i came home one day last week wearing my mom's scarf, he was on his way out but had time to stop and point out "that looks like a gay, take that shit off"

dude is awesome...he has just proposed last night that this coming CNY holiday stretch we're gonna head up to SZ for some quality father-and-son punting time.

how longs the CNY holidays over at hong kong? i've got to get my ass back to school just after the 2nd day of CNY

how longs the CNY holidays over at hong kong? i've got to get my ass back to school just after the 2nd day of CNY

I have no idea, I don't even keep track of the calendar/time any more, am not "permanently employed" at the moment so the holidays is pretty much every day.

But I'm guessing it'll spill over a bit into next week if not the whole. Some business types I know aren't going back into functioning mode until well into mid-February.