Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

basically

he looks better than most people wearing rick owens and he's not even really wearing "rick owens"

haha. if he posted that on sufu hed probably get the usual no brand synergy, dress your body type, etc

Sigh, I'm not even surprised that Hatton-Pacquiao is going through after all the dancing. But damn, I was holding out hope that it was canceled for the sake of my wallet, because well... I'm going to have to fly over to vegas to see this fight.

Oh well.

nice

im gonna have to go with hatton on this one, cause, unless it stands for Ricardo Hatton, i dont see pacquiao beating a non-mexican at this point in his career (9)

i'm not really excited for margarito-mosley this weekend

im hella hyped for this fight but unfortunately i am not gonna watch it. one of my friends is having his senior recital for his music degree and i promised i would go. hopefully i can find a stream some where online once i get home that night.

The sewn tag inside the waist of my mjolk pants i just got read the following

"The old fortune teller lies dead on the floor. Nobody needs fortunes told anymore. The trainer of insects is crouched on his knees and frantically looking for runaway fleas. I miss your bones, Lars."

Do all their clothes have something different? I might have to buy more if this is the case just to see what they say.

that's there secret plan, you gotta collect the whole season to know the story, like pokemon

Are you serious? I caught all 151 and missingo back in the day. Don't make me do it again.