i will, whip you and whip you and whip you forever like the Nike logo, BITCH

I'm scorching hot, you lukewarm like a bathing ape,

the charter member of the billionaire boys club with a black card case

before NERD i had that Neptune flow on tape

Ice Cream rules everything around me, see the jewelery,

see the paper,

I duct tape ya, put you in a basement then dump the gasoline later, haters

i will, dunk on you while i got my legs crossed on Air Force 1,

Inaugurate me in cement when my 4 horsemen come...

yes say good night to Mr. President, BITCH

I'm 10 Deep, but still rollin solo because i am more than one,

but after me there is NONE,

I got a stable of Crooks and Castles

Bobby Fischer back from the grave, these computers too shook to battle.,.

Right now I am contemplating the significance of the images contained in this Korean article:

http://cynews.cyworld.com/Service/news/ShellView.asp?LinkID=2&articleID=2009012311360059219&sid=863

(yeah i got it from a place I supposedly don't go anymore. sue me)

I remember Hedi Slimane rocking his jeans like that in quite a few pics. Never tried it, may try in the near future. Right now I'm all about tryin new shit.

Right now I am contemplating the significance of the images contained in this Korean article:

http://cynews.cyworld.com/Service/news/ShellView.asp?LinkID=2&articleID=2009012311360059219&sid=863

(yeah i got it from a place I supposedly don't go anymore. sue me)

I remember Hedi Slimane rocking his jeans like that in quite a few pics. Never tried it, may try in the near future. Right now I'm all about tryin new shit.

Its looks to me like he forgot to button his fly.

Fadez anxiety is up 20% this year. The act of putting white lines on blue pants is reaching fever pitch.

Do you yearn for the call, "Sick combz bro!" and do you fear more than fear itself, "Lolz, combz are weak sauce", or " Should have waited". If so, you may be suffering from fadez anxiety.

Statistics show that by the year 2011 fadez anxiety will be widespread and may affect people as young as 12.

It all started when some guys Grandaddy washed his jeans with industrial strength soap powder, dried in a drier and the worst of all......ironed. The horrified victim quotes " I just couldn't believe it, I came home and my combz were ruined, they looked like a different pair of jawns man. I lost all my denim broz and hit the bottle pretty hard. looking back now, they could have been epic, even "Grail" status, I'm still in shock really. It's going to take along time before I commit to another pair of jawns".

If you are suffering any symptoms of FA, seek help immediately. Don't get caught in the downward spiral of indigo addiction, thousands of dollars wasted on unworn jawns, loss of personal hygiene, fear of rain and helpful 'clothes washing' parents.

yo? happy bday man!

i felt really weird turning 21 'cause i felt old. but 2 days after (today), i realized i'm still really young.

i wish i was a bit further in life though.

anyways. fly-y-y-y

wait til you're 24....its all downhill from here!

think about it....if you round 24 up, you get 25.....round up 25 then youre at 30....round that up and you're almost middle-aged

24 is old