Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

actually 80Y for the 6 piece and bigger fries/drink is a steal. Plus you know I'd dip that Mega Mac and fries in the sweet and sour sauce.

Fuck, i'm eating my shawarma now and now i feel gross yalking about all this. :(

Ok, synopsis since I'm tired

-handmade sesame seed brioche bun with enough height to cut into thirds

-1/8th lb wagyu patties grilled medium rare (as per the_state's advice)

-slices of English red cheddar

-homemade special sauce from minced $12 German gherkins, Kewpie Mayonnaise, and the most expensive imported ketchup I can find

-diced shallot

-hand-cut crinkle pickle slices, probably a German brand

-organic iceberg lettuce

Wash it down with a Rock Star Fruit Punch after jizzing on some E cup titties.

"At the holiday party," my friend tells me, "Flores says, 'She's flirting with you.' Then he literally traps me in a corner and chats about comics and Magic all night."

I want to meet Flores. he lives in TX or NY?

hmmmmm

I am tempted by darkhorse and dr strange

you read Secret Wars by the way?

EDIT:

actually I really can't buy them at all for any price other than shipping +lunch sometime. just spent a shitload on a so called jawn.

hmmmmm

I am tempted by darkhorse and dr strange

you read Secret Wars by the way?

EDIT:

actually I really can't buy them at all for any price other than shipping +lunch sometime. just spent a shitload on a so called jawn.

haha, well, they'll be around for a bit (there are more on the way) so save your sheckles, my friend. You me and Brian should get lunch one of these days... to bad I got class everyday of the week now though :\

I'm kinda one of them "fuck fast food, rather starve than eat it" people, but not really.

Except for popeyes... fucking grandpa got me hooked on it. He would come home with popeyes, and I'd be like "NO GRANDPA I DONT WANT ANY". Then he'd sit down in front of the tv, eating popeyes, put on ESPN classic, Muhammad Ali vs. Joe Frazier is on, Fight Of The Century.

And then I sit down to watch it, and then theres a thigh in my mouth. Then another. A drumstick, a wing, some fries, biscuits, repeat until its all gone, Ali's taking a shellacking in the 11th, and as I slip the last crumb into my mouth, Ali goes down in the 15th.

:( I miss my grandpa.

But yo, it don't suck to be you girl, you all fine and shit.

^^that mentality, leon, can kiss my ass i dont care who the fuck you are or for what reason my may never want to eat fast food but everyone, EVERYONE knows that shit TASTES delicious. end of story.

ESPECIALLY popeyes.

mcds in hk is so fuckin good though, so juicy, mmmmmmn

This is what I thought up until 6 months or so ago (when were you last here?)

I went there the other day for lunch. Tried the new "spicy" specials, a pork chop sandwich and the special spicy nuggets. Too much onion in the sandwich, they said the nuggets did not require a dip and they were dry as hell. * out of *****

This is what I thought up until 6 months or so ago (when were you last here?)

I went there the other day for lunch. Tried the new "spicy" specials, a pork chop sandwich and the special spicy nuggets. Too much onion in the sandwich, they said the nuggets did not require a dip and they were dry as hell. * out of *****

just past 6months since i met you there but i was there 3 months ago aswell.

i always thought the special stuff *there was yuck but the classics are done so well.

must be time for me to hop on a plane again

*except the wasabi fillet fish it was the best thing ever