Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

^ no. you should get that checked out.

Yeah I've been considering it actually. Theres gotta be some happy sleep anti-anxiety shit I can down before I fall asleep. Just so long as it doesn't have an alcohol interaction.

So I heard there's going to be a lot more karaoking happening in New York in a month or so, after I get there.

I've never actually karaoked before. I'll try to save my flower for when i visit new york and we can go.

send me fiber pills... i want to be a regular boy:p

I've done this for a few weeks (fiber one tablets i think). It was quite the experience

slouchy boots make me lose faith in humanity.

hear hear

this goddamn trend has actually made me deeply dislike those balenciaga slouch wedge boots, which I thought were cool right away. They only look good on vlada.

hear hear

this goddamn trend has actually made me deeply dislike those balenciaga slouch wedge boots, which I thought were cool right away. They only look good on vlada.

my school is teaming with these things :(

Guest Airjamie
yeah what is up with the hate on wedges. shit looks on point on the right shoes.

I just dont like them. Am not attracted. They look gross to me.

I can't go to sleep, I can't shut my eyes

GPP-g1FJiT0

I also realized that when I found out I had no water this morning I was just mildly annoyed. But when my internet goes down for more than a half hour I am absolutely furious.

This is an amazing quote, and I feel it 100%. (0)

slouchy boots make me lose faith in humanity.
hear hear

Thank god. Though I've almost gotten in fistfights with girls when I say I hate jumpers/onesies so I try not to be too vocal about trendy stuff with them.

yeah what is up with the hate on wedges. shit looks on point on the right shoes.

Wedges are cheating.

I made a post in unban airjamie and when I hit reply got logged out and now that I'm in again the thread is gone..SWEET

I was pro/for unbanning

was it cos of derail in worst waywt? was both parties banned if so or just him?

I made a thread... gone under 5 minutes.

I have some incriminating evidence against the mods though, so if they feel they can cross their constituency again, I won't hesitate to call some motherfuckers out.

Like touching girls from underage lookbook thread?