Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i used to work at BiG for a little bit, during which time two sharply dressed gay men came in and gave me some pointers at where to look for internships, i couldnt fathom why, but for some reason one of them struck me as familiar..

jump ahead, now its 2 am and im bored looking throught the entire style inspiration thread, then im spurred onto the july 08 section of the sartorialist and BAM..

IT WAS THIS GUY

3198851358_23e9eb3130_o.jpg

now, i dont keep up with the sartorialist, only checking once in a blue moon, so its highly unlikely i even saw this post, but fucking wow, whatever way this whole thing happened, brane. spload.

i sold him some s710xx 19oz's

trim size 31, if my memories not TOO spotty

any one from NYC, or otherwise that may know his name please help out, shot in dark i know

i used to work at BiG for a little bit, during which time two sharply dressed gay men came in and gave me some pointers at where to look for internships, i couldnt fathom why, but for some reason one of them struck me as familiar..

jump ahead, now its 2 am and im bored looking throught the entire style inspiration thread, then im spurred onto the july 08 section of the sartorialist and BAM..

IT WAS THIS GUY

[imgx]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3307/3198851358_23e9eb3130_o.jpg[/img]

now, i dont keep up with the sartorialist, only checking once in a blue moon, so its highly unlikely i even saw this post, but fucking wow, whatever way this whole thing happened, brane. spload.

any one from NYC, or otherwise that may know his name please help out, shot in dark i know

thats one of my all time favourite sartorialist posts

such effortless swag

Guest Airjamie

IT WAS THIS GUY

3198851358_23e9eb3130_o.jpg

Trevor are you trying to fuck this guy or something?

I just listened to music for the first time in about three weeks

let me tell you

it's something

how was it?

i just put the cd changer or itunes on random shuffle all the time. i only play 2-live crew whilst driving.

i just don't feel shit anymore. nothing has really moved or inspired me. not motivated to dig for mp3s or various releases.

I feel the same way and it kinda bums me out at times. I need to have friends with more energy and enthusiasm make me a mix cd or something as i'm even too lazy to download albums i'm recommended.

I feel the same way and it kinda bums me out at times. I need to have friends with more energy and enthusiasm make me a mix cd or something as i'm even too lazy to download albums i'm recommended.

i know. people send me random mp3s daily, but to go thru everything, filter and catalog ain't fun no more. i rather just watch t.v.