Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i'm so stupid when i'm drunk. i had this large 1L stein of beer and wanted to smash it on my friends one ala german beer festival. my stein exploded with all the beer spilling on my jeans and shoes (they don't even stink thats gud), and i cut my thumb and i think that i swallow a little piece of glass...

i'm drinking at home tonight, let's hope the police will not come this time...

I'm jealous :(

me and my english housemate invited 40 ppl at our place. it's going to be messy. but most of them are leaving this weekend either back to the uk or to another country to study.

also i looked on all the receipt from the grocery store i have, and the most recurrent product is this 1.5L of Don Garcia Sangria... haha.

Fuuuuck it's so cold today that apparently my pipes froze. No running water indefinitely til shit unfreezes.

I also realized that when I found out I had no water this morning I was just mildly annoyed. But when my internet goes down for more than a half hour I am absolutely furious.

i chased my cat all around the house got her so scared up and down the stairs. i walk down about 5 minutes after noticed 2 small stool samples.

fucking shithead.

now i wanna kick her ass for real

^ no. you should get that checked out. i usually think about jawns before i pass out. im pretty sure my most shallow thoughts come as im falling asleep.

on another note: lady gaga is signed to akon? his track record as label exec is really good especially with tpain and this gaga broad blowing up.

i think about jawnz or scheming on beezys before I go to sleep, usually. Then once asleep I usually have a horrific nightmare where I get mauled by bears or murdered by people I know.