Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

yo does ervell or a.p.c. fit you? ervell is fucking enormous on me and a.p.c. has been too big for like two seasons now

i'll have to give dries a try

APC is small again, back to the classic fit as far as I know. I bought a F/W08 shirt and it fits so money, I miss them but they're $200 a piece in this country so I'm taking this one to the tailors to have 5 copies made in white cotton, slightly longer sleeves to account for shrinkage and I'm good.

"and you... don't find any of this offensive?? .. aren't you Jewish?"

-no no, i see this as more of a celebration of life, like um... Hoop Dreams! or, Finding Forrester.

maybe they're going to find Forrester.

..in Poland.

taquilball.jpg

I feel you on collars, servo. I'm disgusted with the collar on my agnes b shirt. Love the color and the fit is nice, but ugh.

Chinese food places must be making mad money from all these white ppl wanting to celebrate chinese new year. when my mom said we were getting dinner from a local chinese place i didn't know whether to facepalm or say FUCK YEA SWEET N SOUR PORK

"and you... don't find any of this offensive?? .. aren't you Jewish?"

-no no, i see this as more of a celebration of life, like um... Hoop Dreams! or, Finding Forrester.

maybe they're going to find Forrester.

..in Poland.

taquilball.jpg

is the black fuhrer wearing p-rods or jordans?

Tonight i will be playing Mother 3 rom while listening to sports podcasts with nba basketball on mute in the background. What a night

yo that kanye entourage pic is hilarious. the pinoy with downs in the back needs to never be photographed again.

dude in the jil shirt blogs on the brilliance. he actually wrote about how not everyone will be able to rock the marble print, but he can because he wanna stand out in the crowd. lol. http://www.thebrilliance.com/thebrilliance/permalink.asp?id=951