Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

ok, so i just got home from dark knight ( heath ledger, hands down best joker period) and got this message from EMS saying that my order from japan is on a retention period..

Im assuming that this means my shit is on hold because I wasnt home to receive it?? can anybody clarify that?

My views on fashion by Angela Yang

Everyone thinks differently about FASHION and this is my interpretation of it:
Fashion is freedom with boundaries, it’s about expressing our self without speaking, singing a song without a melody, reading a book without words. It’s unlimited with rules.
Don’t say ‘You have not sense of fashion’, there is only 'no sense of style'. Everyone has a sense of style, just some are more advanced (yeah ALOT more advanced). 
There is no such thing as ‘current trend’; it was hot ten years or so ago! There is no such thing as Retro either, what comes around, comes back around again. There are no’ trend setters’ only brave people who bring old stuff looking hot again. 
Fashion is also about braveness and courage to try new things, people might say”Oh my! What are you wearing? * It’s horrible, take it off!’ But congratulate yourself on taking a leap forward. With that outfit on, walk around with pride because unlike some losers around you, you are no longer a person who wears what people or magazines tell you to wear (wearing what I tell you is fine).
As designer of Lanvin says” It’s not about the huge designer logo on your purse, it’s about the confidence you have when you walk down the road in that new outfit”. Copying things other people outfits it stupid. You should find what’s right for you, not some size 0 model (even if it looks REALLY good on them). A fashionable wardrobe is not full of ‘hot new stuff’ it should have beautiful timeless staples and a few of the new things. 
I think brands like SUPRÉ, Cotton On, Jetty surf are rather disguising. * I use to be a fan of Supré until I realized that it is full of cheap skanky copies of beautiful designer clothes. Also when you wear Supré you don’t feel unique, because you know about 50% of the people around you is wearing kind of the same thing because you all got it from Supré. Also brands such as Sportsgirl and Vallygirl are rather stupid too, with that hippy look but hey at least they were original (well sort of). To me it was very sad, because i started wearing the sort of clothes in Sportsgirl now a few seasons ago, seeing it now in the shop makes me furious, because I will never feel the same way about my leather jacket or Palestinian scarf again.
Country Road bags are one of my pet hates too. Just like Supré it’s unoriginal. Nearly every girl at my school has one, wouldn’t you like to feel unique? 
Fashion is about loving the skin you’re in and having confidence, wearing a TON of makeup is not loving the SKIN you’re in. Every day at school I see girls wearing foundation that is too light or dark, or wearing eyeliner like they did back in ancient Egypt. Did you know lots of eye liner makes your eyes smaller? And wearing the wrong colour foundation makes you look like a cake. I can understand why you wear foundation (to cover up your flaws, I do it too). But it’s not about caking it’s about concealing. Why wear a thick layer of foundation when you can just put a dab of concealer on the pimples and smooth some light tinted moisturizer? 
Well that’s the end of that. I really hope you have learnt a few tips from me.

i went into the lamborghini factory yesterday and saw how they are basically hand made. pretty fucking cool. the lady there told me that you can personalize your murcielago down to the color of the thread used for stitching, and how a couple months ago they delivered a disgusting (her words) murcielago with a barbie pink exterior and tan leather interior to a 20-yr-old japanese girl.

ball-ette.

i went into the lamborghini factory yesterday and saw how they are basically hand made. pretty fucking cool. the lady there told me that you can personalize your murcielago down to the color of the thread used for stitching, and how a couple months ago they delivered a disgusting (her words) murcielago with a barbie pink exterior and tan leather interior to a 20-yr-old japanese girl.

ball-ette.

lawlz

A pink Murcielago is by no means normal, but you have to see the amount of disgustingly amazing cars you see in the ritzier parts of Tokyo on a regular basis and in that context it seems perfectly normal.

I was once crossing the street in Shinjuku and I saw a girl who was probably no older than 22 all gyaru'ed out, talking on her cellphone, trying to get her 993 GT2 across the intersection. GT2 as in the real GT2, none of this weaksauce 996/997 watercooled shit. This is like Ebi-chan driving a $165,000 first-gen air-cooled GT2-class race car that happened to be street legal; screwed-on blister fenders, BBS magnesium mesh on slicks, stripped out interior, roll cage and Recaros, insane rear wing, yeah.

lawlz

A pink Murcielago is by no means normal, but you have to see the amount of disgustingly amazing cars you see in the ritzier parts of Tokyo on a regular basis and in that context it seems perfectly normal.

I was once crossing the street in Shinjuku and I saw a girl who was probably no older than 22 all gyaru'ed out, talking on her cellphone, trying to get her 993 GT2 across the intersection. GT2 as in the real GT2, none of this weaksauce 996/997 watercooled shit. This is like Ebi-chan driving a $165,000 first-gen air-cooled GT2-class race car that happened to be street legal; screwed-on blister fenders, BBS magnesium mesh on slicks, stripped out interior, roll cage and Recaros, insane rear wing, yeah.

yeah but did she have the candy paint?

It was Fly Yellow, so pretty much. The Japanese do cars so right. It's like 'well, I only have this one parking space, so I might as well make the most of it and get the white F50, and the kids will just have to ride their bicycles everywhere'

ball-ette.

Lamborghini is the dsquared2 of supercars.

384225933_a93ac732cc.jpg

what in the fuck is that?!

i'm attempting to clean my room and get rid of all the baby stuff that's still sitting around, but i'm having the hardest time everrrr. I hate getting rid of this stuff, because I always think about how much I love finding my parents old things, and I want the same for my kids one day...even if it is just an old essay i'm proud of or something haha.

when i was cleaning up my bookshelves, I got distracted and ended up reading tintin for 45 minutes.