Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

ive always wanted this but all i get is stuff

I mean, I could send you that but by the time it gets to NZ you'll have to add it to your collection of dead stuff.

you don't have a python yet though do you?

if daffy duck dont wear pants in the first place then why tha fuck he got a towel around his waist when he steps outta tha shower?

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

i just slept from 7:45PM to 7:30AM

this is supposed to be normal summer living for me, but this is only the second time all summer that i've done this.

i like work and normalcy.

just talked to my cell phone company, I think I'm gonna kill someone over there. They haven'y been sending be bills for month, neither by the mail or the post. THey were messaging me to pay X $, on my bill everymonth. So I was paying what they were texting me to. But it seems that they never gave me the full price I had to pay. So now I need to give them 200$ this week or something like that.

And that pisses me off so much because it's THEIR fault.

My dad has one of those Verizon wireless internet cards. A couple weeks ago we went up to Vancouver for a couple of days. When he signed the agreement he thought everything was included, but as it turns out, roaming was something ridiculous like five bucks a minute. Not knowing this, we leave the laptop connected, sitting in the room for about a day. As we're driving back home, we get a call from Verizon. "We wanted to notify you that your bill for roaming is now $1300." My dad ended up talking it down to $130. Cell companies are ridiculous.

just found out a former coworker/casual acquaintance of mine got all pissed up the other night and ended up running his brand new 4runner into 11 parked vehicles causing $35000 in damages and he will probably never drive again considering this is his 3rd impaired offense...

...is it wrong that I lol'd when I heard the news and then felt bad after?

yesterday felt real good. me and homies were breaking in tompkins square till like midnight with mad old school setup, linoleum and boombox watup with that. anorexic hipster chicks came to watch and everyone throwin down their best stuff to impress them was real funny. and one dude so raw he calls his girlfriend to bring us D batteries at like 11 cuz the stereo is dying

in other related news those oak jeans are of much better construction than i first thought

My dad has one of those Verizon wireless internet cards. A couple weeks ago we went up to Vancouver for a couple of days. When he signed the agreement he thought everything was included, but as it turns out, roaming was something ridiculous like five bucks a minute. Not knowing this, we leave the laptop connected, sitting in the room for about a day. As we're driving back home, we get a call from Verizon. "We wanted to notify you that your bill for roaming is now $1300." My dad ended up talking it down to $130. Cell companies are ridiculous.

that's nuts...i've never had a good experience with a cell company. i think they purposely leave out info or overcharge you, hoping you wont bother dealing with it. I just don't understand how they can fuck up so often.