Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

why is it that 80% of the people selling shit in supershopper have like two or three red blocks, less than 50 post and have user names I've never seen or heard of before.

Are they all just useless low rent members of other forums that just come here to peddle their swag?

This is a block going on... 4 months, maybe more.

damn. that's rough. you guys should try switching mediums... that tends to help keep me from going insane.

what are you two writing for?

damn. that's rough. you guys should try switching mediums... that tends to help keep me from going insane.

what are you two writing for?

I used to write for the local paper and I just write, I've been trying to take a stab at what resembles fiction, but nothings coming of it. I got pretty messed up in the last English course I took in HS, and the teacher really made me bummed over my writing, but I've been slowly "getting it back", but I can't seem to come up with a cohesive idea, let alone put it down to paper. I have plenty of fragments, but nothing solid. That's what I'm looking to get back..

/\ is there a short story thread? we should start one in superculture, original <500 word short stories, fiction or non fiction... if I start it will people play?

I've been trying to start with short stories, but I can't seem to break into it. I revert to the lame ass freshman year creative writing bullshit that makes everything sound like Dean Koontz... :(

you know whats fucked up? I can be shouting nigga or nigger all over this board in any context that I please, even to black people; but as soon as I call a worthless, lowlife peon like _sean a faghole (who isn't gay [even with his wack flamboyant style of dress and pink skateboard]) I get an infraction [from haptronic].

however, this is not surprising.

call someone a fag or even a gay person a fag at work and you will get fired. but you call someone, especially a black person a nigger, I can certainly bet you will not get fired. a talk to the boss, anger management, or days off at best (with no pay as a bonus).

got to love hypocrasy.

you know whats fucked up? I can be shouting nigga or nigger all over this board in any context that I please, even to black people; but as soon as I call a worthless, lowlife peon like _sean a faghole (who isn't gay [even with his wack flamboyant style of dress and pink skateboard]) I get an infraction [from haptronic].

however, this is not surprising.

call someone a fag or even a gay person a fag at work and you will get fired. but you call someone, especially a black person a nigger, I can certainly bet you will not get fired. a talk to the boss, anger management, or days off at best (with no pay as a bonus).

got to love hypocrasy.

I will summon the cabal and bring up your concerns.

TG:

will be your slave (including any fucked up, degrading shit, or task you want) for sexy time(s). just provide some sort of shelter.

pm me for more info.

what do you smell like?

for you? anything you want me to smell like.

I mostly smell like mangos tho.

i think we can add sayword as an honerary member of jcb

pangea.gif