Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i was looking through the archives like i tend to do when i get bored and god this made me cringe

2. get a paper cut from a manila folder on your dickhole.

I swerved to avoid smashing into this car this morning and ended up plowing through this dude's front yard, which was inexplicably fenced off with chicken wire. The other driver was uninsured and received a citation from the police; however, because I swerved to avoid her, the onus of the accident falls on me!

You should have been in control of your vehicle. Just because the driver was uninsured doesnt mean you didnt make a mistake and if the driver was insured it wouldnt automatigically make you a good driver that doesnt run through peoples lawns into their yards.

Fuck Yo Block Nigga! Where you at?

Im at work son. I'll be off in 20 minutes though, text me.

^ mmmm, hummus.

i need a mean prank to pull on my younger brother. the fucker wont stop talking shit and if he wasnt bigger than me i would punch the bitch in his face.

wake up before he does and cover the top of his toilet with saran wrap...

when he gets up and goes to take his first piss he'll never notice it until his pee starts splashing all over.

note: only do this if you DON'T share a bathroom with him.

You should have been in control of your vehicle. Just because the driver was uninsured doesnt mean you didnt make a mistake and if the driver was insured it wouldnt automatigically make you a good driver that doesnt run through peoples lawns into their yards.

No dice. I was driving down the main road and she flashed out in front of me from a side street; she wasn't paying attention to the traffic. If I hadn't swerved to the right, I would have either (1) swerved into oncoming traffic or (2) broadsided her. The irony, of course, is that swerving to avoid the collision that she would have caused, I end up having to sort out of this mess while she gets off with just a couple of tickets. Had I just plowed into her, it would be more straightforward. Some people's lives might have been endangered, however.

please tell me that you aren't truly this dense.

he swerved to avoid hitting another car. this is 99% of the time the correct thing to do, as you do not want to hit another car from behind (where you are 99% of the time automatically at fault for.)...the other party being uninsured had nothing to do with the way he handled the accident.

please tell me that you aren't truly this dense.

he swerved to avoid hitting another car. this is 99% of the time the correct thing to do, as you do not want to hit another car from behind (where you are 99% of the time automatically at fault for.)...the other party being uninsured had nothing to do with the way he handled the accident.

Please tell me you aren't this dense.

My point was that the fact the other driver was uninsured had nothing to do with the accident.