Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

whenever i used to bring lunch to school when i was a kid i would always try to trade my nesquik for a yoohoo

the guy who called me a stage 2 tranny in shit talking only has 1 post and 2 green. apparently a bunch of people agree with him.

the guy who called me a stage 2 tranny in shit talking only has 1 post and 2 green. apparently a bunch of people agree with him.

I didn't rep him/her/whoever made that account to say that, but I thought it was some decent hate. Surprised you're calling attention to it.

^ did it explode or something ? once i gave my cat beer and though he was reluctant at the beggining, he drank half the bowl, and walked funny afterward.

Anyone else got that facebook viral of the adult lion being reunited in the wild with the old couple who raised it as a cub? First time I saw it I got all excited when the lion clocked them both and started running forwards cos I thought it was totally going to pounce and tear them both apart.

macbooks make everybody in waywt short and pudgy.

this is true for my desktop computer too... it makes everyone short and pudgy, no one looks like a realhuman being EXCEPT jane... she looks like normal girl.. i think she MUST stretch her pics, there's no other way

for more proof refer to prof's diagram on ST.

not denying she's got mad style tho