Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I did see some really dsquared-out prototypes there, but you can't deny that the Miura is a class act. I also consider the reventon to be extremely cool in person. it's black opaque paint job is so delicate that, while the workers were carefully putting the seats into place and tightening every bolt by hand, the car would be covered in pieces of suede to avoid anything scratching it. crazy.

another wierd ass color combination was a murcielago with a metallic brown exterior and bright orange interior destined to go to a rich arab. it was ugly.

The classic Lamborghini is equal parts dayglo paint, achingly beautiful body, transverse tractor V12 and tiny jewel-like transmission that breaks every single time you drive it from the torque, and a mound of cocaine and chest hair.

Lamborghinis are not supposed to be made in colors found in nature.

I wish somebody from Giant Robot lounge could source that picture of Tobey Maguire in his yukata, with his 11" dong hanging out, it is epic. it might even keep misterpretender distracted long enough so normal people can begin to enjoy the sales at Barney's shoe floor once again.

team ramen represent. Is your credit card all worn out, like misterpretenders?
I only use it once in a great while, I just hate to use it. :o and when I do buy something on it, I have to pay it off asap before I buy anything else because if not it makes me too nervous. :o

Guest Phrost
my laptop died and due to work deadlines, I had to purchase a new one on my credit card today. x_x

fuck ramen, homeless shelter here we come!

vx2osk.gifvx2osk.gifvx2osk.gifvx2osk.gifvx2osk.gif

Guest Phrost

wow didn't know you guys were that organized. bless your heart girl.

PS why is there absolutely nothing good on sale in nyc?

bblessing had their doors closed, but i called them when i got home, and lo and behold, they were open :mad: