Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

'kay so i just got a new phone and i transferred # so people won't bitch at me. i have been texting with my it so i thought transfer complete..yay right?

then my old phone starts ringing and i look, its my friend that had just texted me (same number) but those went to the new phone..

after i hung up i used my home phone to call my number and the old phone still rings (t-mobile) and all the texts/emails go to the new phone (att)

:confused:

i've heard from other people that tmobile's doing stupid shit, like you'll be calling someone from your number (555-5555), but on the person your trying to reach, the number will show (444-4444). it'll just get things screwy.

i was in korea, and a daddy long legs crawled next to my hand while i was using a comp. i killed it, and had some slight feeling that i didn't do a good thing.

the next day i woke up with a poisonous spider bite on my thumb. my thumb swelled up so bad that it was 1.5x bigger than usual. not only that, but you can even see the fang marks from the bite.

maybe you are doing yourself a favor. karma's a biting bitch.

I dunno, insects don't bother me. In fact, the more larger they are, the more curious I am. I can't help but poke big insects.

centipedes could fucking die though

I dunno, insects don't bother me. In fact, the more larger they are, the more curious I am. I can't help but poke big insects.

centipedes could fucking die though

i like bugs too...but i agree about centipedes (eughghgh) and earwigs. i like holding the big shiny beatles i find at my cottage. i also catch snakes, but the garder snakes always pee on me and the one time i caught a water snake i got bit

Guest Phrost

i used to looooove playing with bugs when i was little - anything from earthworms to those dark armardillo-looking roach things that you find when digging through dirt. nowadays i absolutely hate bugs. and locusts..........

bunkzy7.jpg

sheeeeee-it

fuck i need to find a copy of starcraft and brood war.

I just re-bought it last week and I've been playing nonstop. Get at me on bnet west under the name 'ownedcraft'.

zergrushposter.jpg