Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Guest jmatsu
man i am running realllllly tight on money. like holy shit my tailor bill was $69 and i have $69.05 in my checking right now. i shouldnt be scraping that close

pover-T bay-B

haha. peasant is u!! $69 paid for some future superfuture hate. can't wait!!

Today I went to a dollar store for first time i guess, it was like a 100Y store but better, because as i walked in, right there in the first display staring me i nthe eye, was Yoohoo! in cartons, $1 for a 3-pack. Robocopped on that serendipitous level.

'kay so i just got a new phone and i transferred # so people won't bitch at me. i have been texting with my it so i thought transfer complete..yay right?

then my old phone starts ringing and i look, its my friend that had just texted me (same number) but those went to the new phone..

after i hung up i used my home phone to call my number and the old phone still rings (t-mobile) and all the texts/emails go to the new phone (att)

:confused:

Guest Phrost

^^я просто стучать над моей миски и потерял свой ебут черных гор. ебать ебать ебать

and it's pronounced "kood-vah"

my college just "accidentally" released all registered students' ss on front of their mailing labels

:mad:

an HR bitch just told me "I dont think you want to go down this road with me" when I called her angry that that my whole move schedule (they are moving me to a new position in another state) is being thrown off because they are requiring me to show proof identity again even though this is my second year at the company. I have to have all that information (birth certificate, ss card) shippped up to Seattle from California assuming my parents cna locate it. They wont accept copies (which ive always used before).

I called her back to apologize because she's human resources and you just dont fuck around with them. I didnt mean what I said though. Bitch.

why do we have ketchup packets ? why not put it in those little containers that peanut butter and jam come in so you just peel back the top and dip your fries in - rather than have it spray all over ur rick owenz. I don't eat fast food, I'm juss sayyiinnnn

If i hear another girl scream for no apparent reason im gonna walk up to her and smack her. The only time you should scream is when youre being attacked or tortured its unnecessary and no one finds it cute.

If i hear another girl scream for no apparent reason im gonna walk up to her and smack her. The only time you should scream is when youre being attacked or tortured its unnecessary and no one finds it cute.

screaming when you're getting done up is ok right?

well then either you must be very blessed (in that case post pic of yourself and said "blessing..for further review) and she is in pain or youre going to jail for rape.

i have a lot of spiders in my room just lowering themselves down in front of me while i'm at the computer. I don't really care, but it's kinda funny annoying. I kinda just take it and throw it at my garbage can. And each night, another one comes. I think its the same spider. I don't bother killing it, because I like em and I know it's killing asshole bugs. But still, subtlety man. Subtlety. Chill out, I don't need to know you're there just stay over there.

i was in korea, and a daddy long legs crawled next to my hand while i was using a comp. i killed it, and had some slight feeling that i didn't do a good thing.

the next day i woke up with a poisonous spider bite on my thumb. my thumb swelled up so bad that it was 1.5x bigger than usual. not only that, but you can even see the fang marks from the bite.

maybe you are doing yourself a favor. karma's a biting bitch.