Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i just realized that diamonds doesn't drink, and he has access to the fucking greatesst microbrew beer on the planet, shit not sold in ontario. . . fucker.

what would that be?

the greatest microbrew is harpoon

my heart feels like it's going to stop right now

i need to give up one of drinking, smoking or poutine, i think i will give up drinking

isnt there a proverb or some shit that goes something along the lines of -- people dont give a fuck about what's readily available to them. people like shit that they can't get.

like i hate my parents' jobs and its attached benefits and stigmas. other people would probably abuse it and love it to death.

and no, this isn't superconfessional.

i saw a really hot paralyzed chick the other day. looked like petra nemcova without make up.

like... how hot? "i'm so hot someone fucked me so hard, i broke my spine and now i'm paralyzed" hot or "moderately attractive chick x paralysis / under the age of 40 = i feel bad for her hot" hot...?

tourette's can cause you to shout out stuff, but most people just have strange ticks.

where is Emeryville? timber's westcoast tour train stops in emeryville, maybe not for long though.