Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Guest Phrost

I saw tony yayo and lloyd banks right near madison sq. around a week ago. I was tempted to yell out "TONNNNNY YAAAAYYYO!" but I was afraid of getting TOS'ed.

How can you stop those obsessive thoughts that screw your mood and your brain for the whole day?

There are some things that bother me that shouldn't, but it seems that I CAN'T stop thinking about them and it sucks.

Any tricks?

sistersuzie, I know what you mean...I've found the best way is to either go meet up with a bunch of friends and have a seriously good time, or sit down and talk it out with the person (or if there isn't a particular person, just anyone you trust and who is a good listener).

This weekend my nine year old cousin randomly started rapping pop bottles and ayo for yayo, and I have a serious lol anytime I think about him doing that.

sistersuzie, I know what you mean...I've found the best way is to either go meet up with a bunch of friends and have a seriously good time, or sit down and talk it out with the person (or if there isn't a particular person, just anyone you trust and who is a good listener).

This weekend my nine year old cousin randomly started rapping pop bottles and ayo for yayo, and I have a serious lol anytime I think about him doing that.

I agree on that, when I'm with my friends, I can easily put my thoughts aside. But when I'm home alone, I feel like my thoughts are all around.

po' it on the models, shut up bitch swallow

if you cant swallow, shut up bitch gargle.

i say that line in my head a lot, dunno why.

How can you stop those obsessive thoughts that screw your mood and your brain for the whole day?

There are some things that bother me that shouldn't, but it seems that I CAN'T stop thinking about them and it sucks.

Any tricks?

300 mg vitamin B-6 er'day. Breathe deeply from the stomach. Read books.

lol... wow :)

haha, nooo. look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDd6xp8wZ38

see?

the cops were just at my house cause some guy my mom works with told more than one employee he was going to kill my mom. wtf?! her manager called the cops which is the best thing shes done for my mom... crazy shit.