Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

so my watch that's supposed to last maybe 10 months because it's rubber has lasted me for over 2 years now, but while trying to clean my disgusting wrist sweat from it I guess I got the insides wet or something.. so it's bugging out. I paid $100 for it (retail is 140) and I found I can replace it for the same price, but off karmaloop. Should I cop still or does karmaloop mean my taste sucks :((((

today is so painfully boring. i'm at a commercial shoot, aka sitting around for two days straight, and thus far i've spent the majority of my time avoiding k-fed's lookalike who has taken a strong liking to me, and has tried to impress me by teasing crew members with statements like, "hey dude, I like your shirt...where'd you get it?" 'Oh, it's from American Apparel.' "Yeah? The one right at Church & Wellesley [gay neighbourhood] I bet."

sheeesh.

today is so painfully boring. i'm at a commercial shoot, aka sitting around for two days straight, and thus far i've spent the majority of my time avoiding k-fed's lookalike who has taken a strong liking to me, and has tried to impress me by teasing crew members with statements like, "hey dude, I like your shirt...where'd you get it?" 'Oh, it's from American Apparel.' "Yeah? The one right at Church & Wellesley [gay neighbourhood] I bet."

sheeesh.

Clopek better cap that hoe

not sure what to do. I'm tired of having to work on this old, old version of imac g3 software and I can't upgrade to leopard due to hardware but I really really love my current mac's look (it's the white dome with movable flat screen)

If I can plug a mini mac in I might be able to save it but the pixel still kind of sucks compared to the new iMac.

could always get a new iMac if I put out a few hundred more (I'm okay with the design I just really really like the movable dome better)

or continue to browse on my anicent iMac and get a macpro to use when wanting to update my iphone, add songs and play games.

what's the best fps game for deathmatch on pc? Crysis? UT3? Cod: whatever version

QUAKE LIVE !!! its quake 3 arena but it runs in your browser, lots of pros have switched over to it since it came out. played a duel against a top 10 player(carnage, on team load) the other day, got 1 frag on him lol

no, it IS the best ever. period. warren spector is k 0 0 L

watttttt

gtfo out of here

cs 1.5 was the pinnacle of classic FPS

that or golden eye

Deus Ex was too klunky and was just an RPG done up like an FPS. great story, never really enjoyed the gameplay.

Whats up Soofooz. My Mac blew a gasket, it was horrible..like sufu crash. When it returned from the shop, had to use IE for a couple hours while figuring out what damn version of firefox to download, that was also horrible.

I like the new Ordo.

Where's Dino?

sometimes i want to post certain things or events in my life

but i have this thing about jinxing myself.

like when i was younger and my mom would tell me we were going on a trip and i told all my friends and got all excited--it never worked out and we wouldnt go...

so now i feel like when i want/or i might be getting/or doing something, i cant say until i actually get it or go.

jinx i hate you :(

dgo9g38Z8ac

they understand my obsession. :eek:

exercise, exercise, exercise

sheeesh.

oulalala!! always a pain