Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

oh god oh god oh god oh god someone save me get me out of here my sister's internet friends.... they're.... they're neckbeartds... even the girls... they're clogging up the hallway.... its like an anime convention up in this bitch. fml fml wtf michelle

their also as tall as goombas from the mario movie, a bit wider tho

Arrrrrrrrrrgh.

U think that shit is strange ^^

Im up on a ladder specking out a beam in a clients house that is supposed to be empty, when I hear giggling and strange noises

When I look up I see Pokemon, a chick dressed up as a goth with a cardboard chainsaw, and 3 other people dressed up like Robotech making robot sounds and doing battle in the hallway I am working in

I swear to god I thought I was tripping ballz, totally unexpected

Turns out the daughter is hard into anime and was going to a convention with her friends, they thought no one was in the house when they were goofing off

Seriously, when my sister has friends over it is the worst shit in the entire fucking world; always 3+ fifteen year old girls.

Either watching MTV and shrieking hysterically, All on their laptops on FB / MSN together and shrieking hysterically, Wasting all the fruit in the house and making a giant mess making smoothies whilst shrieking hysterically or just walking around the house and finding different locations to sit down and have giant bitch sessions about all their other friends not present.

Sooooooooo fucking bad, i use to be down with my sister but i'm pretty sure im going to hate her for the next few years until she grows up. 15 year olds suck.

who is kelly choi and how is she like a host of a food show???

man, when the camera man keeps switching to her face, she ALWAYS has like this slightly-disgusted face for no reason, wrinkles her nose and lip, fake half-smiles and shit...

OH LIKE THIS

kellychoi-199x300.jpg

My dad gave me his (used to be) $750 Georgio Armani Jacket. He said that it was too small for him, and he wanted to give it to me. I was really happy, but then my mom told me, "He wanted to give it to u so you can get girls".

Don't know if I should be happy if my dad's just trying to help... Or he saying I don't have balls. It IS a really nice jacket though....

who is kelly choi and how is she like a host of a food show???

man, when the camera man keeps switching to her face, she ALWAYS has like this slightly-disgusted face for no reason, wrinkles her nose and lip, fake half-smiles and shit...

OH LIKE THIS

kellychoi-199x300.jpg

bitch's face looks like it's melting