Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Wat.

Back on a PC for the first time in a long time. Luckily my old hard drive still works. Agreed to DJ at a friend's stag and doe tomorrow, but I've never done it before. So I'm fiddling with some VDJ and trying to through something basic together to satisfy both the older parental crowd and then the rest of us. Ugh.

tonite a couple of friends took me to this new place. place was swarming with hot chicks and HOT MILFs... temptation can sometimes, be hard to resist...

it was pretty interesting to watch how people interact and to study their body language...

and i finally came up with the conclusion that most people are living in a vicious circle of eat-drink-sex-work.. they are basically are just consumed by their ownselves.. which is a pretty sad thing..

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggkQ6JPew2E&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggkQ6JPew2E&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This has been in my head for the past 7 years, and I have lost friends because they thought I was crazy for remembering something that didn't exist. Well it does. I have the last laugh.

Ponyo was amazing, Sasuke's mom is a milf as hell transcendent into wife material.

Ponyo >>> District 9.

Great movie, amazing action scenes, I was enthralled, but it didn't hit as high a note as the beginning and the trailers seemed to build up to.

The ending felt flat to me.

CJ and his kid are awesome, good job that. Great expressions on those characters. Merwe looked like Spike Jonze.