Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I let my guards down every so often but put them back up just as often as I let them down.

Guess I just need to get over my fears...ty love-you're amazing :o

but first of all there are no wounds that are incurable, if they haven't killed you by now, you should only use them to guide you for the good, not for suspicions. and with that, you girls are smart, trust your feelings, if they lead you to someone, why should you stop yourself? you got enough maturity and judgment to know it from the start. and if a dumb asshole plays you, well fuck that, he was just a motherfucking dumb asshole that you shouldn't respect. and people you don't respect shouldn't make you feel bad for their wrong actions.

and also, julz, i don't know many guys (these days) that marry girls for nothing.

you'll only be able to fully taste happiness and pleasure with your love once you accept to let your armor down.

<3<3<3<3<3

im scared that mick will never truly have all of my heart cause i wont give it all to him and im scared he'll break it.

and if god forbid that happens, ill b okay and wont have as much to fix...

lol girrfrien you murried!

Don't be afraid to feel, that is what makes us human, it is not feeling that one should truly fear.

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=2228a900-5bde-45ad-ba1c-519c8b88043a

de la hoya vs. shaq

Yo I've met both these peeps, I'm the same size as de la hoya. I'm getting goosebumps/flashback from my shaq encounter watching this fuck he was so big in real life I shook his hand it ate my face, or it could he was fucking huuuuuge

I let my guards down every so often but put them back up just as often as I let them down.

Guess I just need to get over my fears...ty love-you're amazing :o

fear is our worst enemy. it's looking at our weaknesses, it's doubting of ourselves, and even if that's not the goal, doubting of the ones around us. and that's when it gets dangerous. no need to torture yourself if you keep in mind what you really are. without trying another's glasses..

<3 <3<3

Be happy you don't have facial hair, you'd have to shave that shit every fucking day.

you make it sound like its a bad thing to have facial hair my du

scruff > babyface

beleeee dat

Also

my random thought of the day.......i'm a corrupted individual

HIwJsTZ78nY

Also my random thought of the day.......i'm a corrupted individual

:(. We all are somehow. Don't feel bad :D.

my random thought: I just woke up from an AMAZING dream... and when i woke up... I tried to fall back asleep.. and i couldn't. DAMN IT.

EDIT: the youtube video just loaded. I just got it. My bad. Fail.