Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

guuuuuuuuuys, i need help. tomorrow it's going to be a mythology/fantasy party at my school.

WHAT SHOULD I DRESS UPP LIKE? i've been thinking about a simple toga outfit(bed sheet concept) but it feels like something everyone will wear.

Thor

thor.jpg

and invite this chick to be your date

suzicorn.jpg

would like to thank sufus best couple, billy and dum, for making this

http://labsarms.tumblr.com/

i clicked "random" and it alternates between impressive shows of gunpower!

LEFT,

RIGHT,

LEFT ,

RIGHT,

POW POW POW!!

A+++, will buy again

Guest Phrost

listening to here comes the hot stepper (always a 90s concept)

same guy who produced the song did toni braxton you're making me higher

(always a 90s love making music concept) n amy winehouse's frank

I want to learn to convincingly fake a british accent.

my roomate's friend was looking for a new roomate on craigslist, and found a 'suitable' person.. after checking their references and googling them, they discovered the fellow is a con artist, and the english accent he was using was completely fake. the friend said he and the person looking for the roomate were both fooled by it.

nigga i watch that shit manatee only 6 bucks

take yo 6 bucks cheap ass to the manatee showing at your local theaters and tripple feature a bitch

Just did this shit. Saw it in Union Square last night. Visiting parents in NJ and woke up early so went to 10 am showing for $6. Ppl who hate this movie are people who hate entertaining movies.

On another note Avatar trailer looks even more retarded on a big screen.

My PC's a week old, and while it's generally working great, I'm trying to figure out why my sound will randomly disappear, then come back. If it's with youtube, a refresh does the trick 9 times out of 10. Still really fucking annoying though.

Update your sound drivers. Just find out if you are using a sound card or built in motherboard sound and update the drivers.

If it's a desktop your sound card could be loose in its connections, fixing this requires opening up the computer. I wouldn't recommend doing this as it voids warranty etc. Updating to latest drivers from manufacturer of sound card or motherboard is your best bet.

Update your sound drivers. Just find out if you are using a sound card or built in motherboard sound and update the drivers.

If it's a desktop your sound card could be loose in its connections, fixing this requires opening up the computer. I wouldn't recommend doing this as it voids warranty etc. Updating to latest drivers from manufacturer of sound card or motherboard is your best bet.

i fucking hate sound drivers!!!! asus fix my computer and make my 5.1 speakers work.. also, give me usb 2.0 ?!?! come onn..

i got some w+h pants today i like them !!

Just did this shit. Saw it in Union Square last night. Visiting parents in NJ and woke up early so went to 10 am showing for $6. Ppl who hate this movie are people who hate entertaining movies.

On another note Avatar trailer looks even more retarded on a big screen.

Ya i agree if you don't like this you are a furry

TOUCH FUZZY GET DIZZY

*music slows*

My PC's a week old, and while it's generally working great, I'm trying to figure out why my sound will randomly disappear, then come back. If it's with youtube, a refresh does the trick 9 times out of 10. Still really fucking annoying though.

what browser do you use? running a script blocker? sound work for everything else? or is it just internet?