Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

stfu u psycho meat butcher, just go to the beach/pool etc. and stand there flexing, the cwg will be drawn to you!! "hey, do you work out?" "no, it was an accident!" :P:p :o

haha :o

this is the only image that comes up on my image search when I type in "psycho meat butcher"

2495036591_3c25d0c8d6.jpg

^???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

niggas at chris's old job won't hire me because I'm not 18. :mad:

what? GAP? retail is really boring and shitty.

go into service industry, so that you can get tips too to supplement.

work at a 'massage parlor'

Guest on-display
niggas at chris's old job won't hire me because I'm not 18. :mad:

speaking of random this just popped in my head when I read that

pl-pedo-bear-300x300.png

no pedo