Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i've had the same aim account for like 8 or 9 years now.

i went to visit my cousins today and the youngest one who's 7 or something points to my tattoo and goes, "that's been there for a long time now!" and i play along, "yeah it seems like it's not going to come off" she says, "wow maybe they wrote it in sharpie or something!" so cute.

Guest on-display

i just met a girl who told me she knows how to work a stripper pole. i just met a girl who told me she knows how to work a stripper pole. i just met a girl who told me she knows how to work a stripper pole. i just met a girl who told me she knows how to work a stripper pole. i just met a girl who told me she knows how to work a stripper pole.

There are these 3 cats that fuck on the fence in my buildings back area, shit drives me insane because they only do it at like 4 am. I have cursed them out drunk before.

Dude thats crazy. My ex told me stories of the cats fucking on her fence two years ago. And since you guys live on the same block...what a fucking coincidence.

They would also fuck in the trash cans.

Microwave burritos aren't even bad at all why do people give them so much hate :o

Oh and any sufu Berklee students; can you give me an idea of your experience there?

yRDmwuC_-Uc

CANNOT EVEN WAIT.

thats bad ass. i wish i was still in middleschool because i might actually play it then.

foxes are really creepy too

z6vuvkr6G2k&feature=related

Hah! Holy shit, glad you posted this. Last night was exactly that sound. I figured it was a fisher cat even though it sounded slightly different but damn, guess it was a red fox.

Shit that's pretty spooky. I have an owl that lives in my yard and will hoot, from about 20 feet away, at the most unexpected times. Made me jump up in alarm more than I'd like to admit.

Edit: One time I heard a crazy screech and a ferocious flapping of wings at like 3 AM, only to find a pair of birds legs, without a body, still clinging to the fence the next day. Brutal!

Double edit: Yo Calvin your band's recordings sound good. Did you guys record yourself?