Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Anyone else think about the food you're going to eat the next day when laying in bed at night? I'm straight fending for some guac and maybe blackened Talapia fish tacos.

Girl I had a thing with last summer says she wants to hang out. She's had a pretty serious boyfriend for a good six months and always would flake on hanging out so I asked her "Why the sudden interest in hanging out?" She replies with "Does it matter (:"

Well, then I'm checking Facebook and I see she's literally just changed her status to single. Hrmmmm. Maybe I'll pretend not to know so I can get some of that I-wanna-make-my-ex-jealous ass.

Smiths? Maceys? Walmart?!? I guess those big momo families love their sweets :confused:

Lee's :) I refuse to go to Walmart, because it's even worse there.

doesn't matter if you pretend to know or not, she's gonna ride a d regardless.

Girl I had a thing with last summer says she wants to hang out. She's had a pretty serious boyfriend for a good six months and always would flake on hanging out so I asked her "Why the sudden interest in hanging out?" She replies with "Does it matter (:"

Well, then I'm checking Facebook and I see she's literally just changed her status to single. Hrmmmm. Maybe I'll pretend not to know so I can get some of that I-wanna-make-my-ex-jealous ass.

she's passing me a check and buying me dinner on saturday. i might pick up the tab if sex vibes are strong, but nooo fuckin way she's not paying for repairs. no.
this went better than expected. fucked up thing is, i know she has a boyfriend. she didn't tell me but i did some facebook stalking :o i feel kinda bad, and i dunno if i should keep talking to her. we'll see where this goes

you guys have probably already forgotten about this but haahah what a dumb skank. we messed around after dinner, she broke up with her boyfriend, we messed around some more for a couple weeks then i stopped calling her. now she's back with the same dude. poor guy

you guys have probably already forgotten about this but haahah what a dumb skank. we messed around after dinner, she broke up with her boyfriend, we messed around some more for a couple weeks then i stopped calling her. now she's back with the same dude. poor guy

val-kilmer-fat-2.jpg

The moon and the planets are there, and new hopes for knowledge and peace are there. And, therefore, as we set sail we ask God's blessing on the most hazardous and dangerous and greatest adventure on which man has ever embarked.

uh uh uh uh

I sometimes get stressed out over nothing.

I really stay up too late for no apparent reason.

I've been drinking 3 to 5 pints of Hoegaarden everyday, getting mighty un-Sufu.

Hanes has been fitting good recently, even Uniqlo is kinda not a good slim-fit anymore.

That was more of a superconfessional, but when you just don't give a fuck, it's a random thought.

Sometimes when I buy something really trivial like shoelaces I feel compelled to apologize to the cashier. For diminishing both our spirits.

steal it next time

Screenshot2010-04-20at62859PM.png

Just before sufu froze up yesterday I took this screen cap.

I just wanted to say how proud I was of you trash that out of the top 14 thread (below the stickie) 50% are fap related (yes I'm counting the GIFs thread)