Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

anyone remember a movie from the 80s where there are a bunch of trouble making teenagers in a high school i think, a principal (female) who has a robotic claw for a hand, and there's a scene where the guys fake a piss test with apple juice. any idea? saw this shit like 19 years ago when i was a kid and never came across anything like this.

that shit is lame

yes the whole U KANT DEPICT THE PROHPET LIKE DAT is retarded, but you kno what the fuck is gonna happen when u do it

so whats the fuckin point

the point is to make muslims marginalize themselves more. like why the swiss banned minarets: no one actually gives a shit if they build minarets, they're just waiting for a bunch of people to start calling for the death of government officials so they can deport them/refuse them the ability to immigrate.

ill be turning 21 in may. parents asked me what i wanted and I have no idea.

my birthdays friday and i havent told my parents i want anything

i guess its better than wanting a bunch of shit? i always feel bad about getting gifts and money and stuff anyway

I need to get better at French. Does anyone know of any programs that will help that are cheaper than Rosetta ?

torrent that shit

I need to get better at French. Does anyone know of any programs that will help that are cheaper than Rosetta ?

spend some time in france

wait that's not cheap

or you could travel in a homemade boat and live in the street

sufu conspiracy

london: stillness at the speed of... ▼ 22-04, 09:45 andreas 0 1

london: stillness at the speed of... ▼ 22-04, 09:45 guest 0 1

london: stillness at the speed of... ▼ 22-04, 09:44 andreas 0 1

london: stillness at the speed of... ▼ 22-04, 09:44 guest 0 1

london: stillness at the speed of... ▼ 22-04, 09:43 andreas 0 1

london: stillness at the speed of... ▼ 22-04, 09:43 guest 0 1

london: stillness at the speed of... ▼ 22-04, 09:43 andreas 0 1

oh, its just weird code from 'supertravel'

The pain of failure is symbolic of the pain of birth. When you fail a new idea is born.

Without the realization of failure any person would be nothing more than a being with a set of immediate desires, fulfilling those desires as they see fit.

We do things that are irresponsible because we fear maturation, we know that becoming mature means to go through pain, it also means that a section of our lives has officially ended and we can't go back.