Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i have a test tomorrow in this class called "language and formal reasoning" which sounds cool but it's just doing proofs and saying if things are valid or invalid. i have no idea what's going on in this class and there is no book because my teacher came up with everything himself

gen ed requirements kill my gpa.

i guess i have no logical reasoning skills

i have a test tomorrow in this class called "language and formal reasoning" which sounds cool but it's just doing proofs and saying if things are valid or invalid. i have no idea what's going on in this class and there is no book because my teacher came up with everything himself

i took a class similar to this last year, called critical thinking. i had no idea what i was doing the whole semester, yet ended up with an A. just had to adjust my thinking to what the prof appeared to be thinking

that class was stupid. is it still crazy hair british guy?

Should I respond to a Craigslist ad for "Part Time Property Inspector Needed (NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED)"? It says in the description: "We do not climb on roofs or craw under buildings. We just walk threw the building. If the ceiling has rain damage, you know it’s a bad roof. If there is a water stain from the bathroom you know there is a water leak. If the house is on fire… you get it. "

Could be interesting...

the houses you'll be inspecting are probably all abandoned - you gon get raped son

that class was stupid. is it still crazy hair british guy?

caleb, i forgot you did your undergrad here! the guy who does it now has crazy hair but he isn't british. i am so far behind in the class... can i just retake it and do a second grade option in the fall or next spring?

Probably. That's the kind of thing no one knows or understands and is the only reason anyone ever goes to see their advisor of their own volition. But make sure they know what they're talking about because my roommate was given the wrong information by his advisor and wasn't able to graduate on time because of it.

I wish I could redo college knowing what I know now. Although I kinda don't wanna go through that shit again. Too much homework.

same here, except I would've leveraged cheaper (Asian from Asia plus a bit of smart farm kid) study labor whilst hustling hard. Too much too soon though, and I would've ended up blowing my head off by 3rd year, out of sheer disappointment with life. Could've made a college career beyond dreams knowing what I know now, but it wouldn't have led to happiness.