Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

he posted on here that he owned an orchid pearl 96 stealth R/T Twin Turbo. There were only ever 3 produced, with one being in a museum. I wanted to get in touch with him, and let him know if/when he decides to sell it, I would like to buy it from him, that's all. I'm not trying to be shady or anything. It's just a car I have been looking for, and his post on here happened to pop up on a google search.

is there anything worse than people you

ve known for 10+ years not being able to tell when you're being sarcastic which is most of the tieme?

yes, all the fucking time. especially when you haven't seen them in a month and they see shirtless pictures of you on your facebook of "that one drunken night" or when you joke about doing coke key bumps with teenagers to bone em. fuck, i don't understand.

Officially pissed now.

I hate going to bed pissed off because it gives me stressful dreams.

ok not pissed off anymore. Thanks cyberpunk.

Moonshell 2.10 hates my DS.

On another note, I feel like I can't relate to Socal Asian Americans at all, and Norcal Asian Americans are just slightly too white-washed and Canto for me.

RANDOM THOUGHTS.

i remember i bought some dvd's in Zhuhai a while ago, and brought them back to my hotel and tried to watch them but they didnt work. so i went right back to the dvd vendor, who was just a block away, and asked for an exchange. he refused and acted like he never saw me before, saying i didnt buy the dvd from them, when really i was there 15 minutes earlier.

i was upset, but i didnt want to cause a scene. that's asking for trouble. dvd's were only 50 cents each anyway.

i guess if you in south china, and dont speak with the local tongue, expect to get hustled.

That reminds me of the 4 DVDs I copped, that I still haven't watched yet.

I copped this shit 2 weeks ago btw, so there is NO way that I will get an exchange or refund now.