Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I am interested to hear the rest of the story to that post above ^

Curious concept

Talking about getting a rob out of a bear skin and wearing the head as a hood and the arms as sleeves. But then if you really wanted a good fit, just find someone a bit bigger than you and get a person robe or jumpsuit (sup Flock) Or getting grandma stuffed.

Talking about getting a robe out of a bear skin and wearing the head as a hood and the arms as sleeves. But then if you really wanted a good fit, just find someone a bit bigger than you and get a person robe or jumpsuit (sup Flock) Or getting grandma stuffed.

sup ed gein jr.

:(

fuck

just spent the evening trying to work on an application essay

instead spent the time watching old surf videos

on the plus side i surfed all morning then went to muay thai and ate a burrito.

win some / lose some

^^was a bit too salty for me.

Just found out that the place that I "work" on Sundays is probably going to close next month so i'll be out of work/transfered to a shittier job. I've been looking for a new job but had decided to keep this one as it would be convenient if I start teacher training next year. So of course now it means I'm going to have to keep looking. Hopefully there won't be too long of a gap between finding a new job.

yo i dunno why but congee makes me feel like i'm eating slop :(

smoking will make me hungryyy!!!! what do i eattttt

congee is delicious

---

you should eat candy cigarettes

or a hungarian pizza

hungarian pizza sounds good

this is such an epic year for me. right now i'm tryin to see if NYU will still take me even though i said i couldn't go initially. think its too late??? :( :( i'll have massive loans but i got about 13k in scholarships/grants...

I had a pizza in hungary about 4 years ago. looked like some delicious sicilian style plain pizza. niggas put corn in the crust. who the fuck puts corn in the fucking pizza dough? and no. i don't want ketchup on my pizza. fucking budapest. beautiful city though. gross pizza.