Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

You either hate him or you love him. He CARES a lot about his students. He is FUNNY and enthusiastic. xxxxxxxx is very cut and dry but he manages to make it tolerable. My only complaint is that he makes you put in a lot of effort that goes wasted (I thought the case studies were excessively long and tedious, but then again, I managed to be the middle man between the smart guy and the 2 overachievers and never did shit). All his tests come from the lecture notes. I got an A- in his class and was a bit disappointed but instead of studying hard the night before the final, I was banging this hot ass chick that I was trying to get with the whole quarter... gotta keep my priorities straight, she was my first Asian!!! And yes, they are amazing in bed and very tight :)

probably the best professor review i've read so far

hungarian pizza sounds good

this is such an epic year for me. right now i'm tryin to see if NYU will still take me even though i said i couldn't go initially. think its too late??? :( :( i'll have massive loans but i got about 13k in scholarships/grants...

go. seriously. not because we'll keep running into each other target otherwise. if you go to de anza/foothill, you'll end up wasting time and/or get stuck here.

i had a pretty awesome chill day in san francisco today with one of my best friends.. had brunch at absinthe, picked up macaroons at paulette, shopped around, kopped a pretty killer helmut lang jacket (with a barney's homie hookup!), went to the sondre lerche concert.. and got to meet him and take a picture with him. i have no intentions of studying right now.

damn sam i read that wrong and thought you said you "took some absinthe"

:( thought you were hardcore!!!!!!

anyway i woke up too late to go to math and i'm not feelin well anyway... but i like the philosophy class... on the other hand if i'm goin to nyu this shit dont matta... //ramble

i had a pretty awesome chill day in san francisco today with one of my best friends.. had brunch at absinthe, picked up macaroons at paulette, shopped around, kopped a pretty killer helmut lang jacket (with a barney's homie hookup!), went to the sondre lerche concert.. and got to meet him and take a picture with him. i have no intentions of studying right now.

he's a geniunely nice guy.

used to live down the street from me.

always nice to see good people doing well.

damn sam i read that wrong and thought you said you "took some absinthe"

:( thought you were hardcore!!!!!!

hahaha, i've heard horror stories about absinthe. i think i'm cool off it

he's a geniunely nice guy.

used to live down the street from me.

always nice to see good people doing well.

oh wow how neat! yeah he was real nice guy, definitely an amazing performance, one of the most chill concerts i've ever been to.

are all shots the same size?

before i went to bars i always assumed they were in the little shot glass things until i took shots in bigger cups. so i dont get it, is that like a shot and a half?

I don't get the point of torrents, if you got Soulseek, Are a member of some good messageboards, and know how to search google/google blog, and visit some good blogs, why are people stuck using old 2005/6 technology? IS there something I am missing? Cause all the things I listed update as fast, if not faster than torrents.

fuck

just spent the evening trying to work on an application essay

instead spent the time watching old surf videos

on the plus side i surfed all morning then went to muay thai and ate a burrito.

win some / lose some

Word. I've pretty much zoned out on anything important and just re-watched Loose Change over and over again lately.