Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i wanna video tape my weekend of nonsensical nonsense then make a highlite video next week. i wonder if anything will be gif worthy. will this be the start of something epically epic with a dash spectacularity?

walking back after lunch w/friend, had a bowl of fruit salad instead of fries, i saw this policeman running towards me..

all of a sudden i hear him screaming (like a pissed off sissy) at someone going "really, you're just going to jay walk in front of me" like, OMG. he said it like twice more (didn't hear what the other dude was saying) when a few feet later i hear him go "red hand means no"

hilarious.

so effin' hot today too. gonna run after a guy cos he jaywalked. i wonder if he got a ticket.

i'm still waiting for my new student card because i can get free stuff at mcdonalds and still haven't received it. so i went to uni reception and they told me the persons in charge all got swine flu so they'll send it later.

i couldn't stop laughing.

Everyone in my class thinks I'm a germaphobe because they saw me use hand sanitizer and I once turned down a drink from a somewhat runny-nosed guy's soda can when he oozed, 'want some?!' One of my classmates keeps licking her palms and seeing how I react. :rolleyes: Why, why why....

that reminds me, when i was in the philippines i was out with my cousins shopping and one of my cousins pulls out like a bottle of alcohol and uses it as hand sanitizer. i was weirded out but she was weirded out that i hadn't seen anyone do that before

this fashion pub at school wants me to write for them (mostly because they lack membership i guess) but i don't know what to write about. Next issue's topic is beginnings. Ive never written for a pub before and im pretty sure i suck at writing. someone come up with somehting?

When I was in journalism (which was such a bullshit class to begin with) the dumbass editors wrote an article on how fashionable a few guys (who happened to be my friends) were for wearing v-neck sweaters over ocbds with jeans. I told them that the weird kids wearing cat ears were more fashionable than that... they told me I had no fashion sense and I loled /lifestory

Saw a ridiculously stunning girl today, white blouse with a plaid skirt that was cut barely above the knee but had a slit on one side that went up about halfway up her thigh, wifey material

When I was in journalism (which was such a bullshit class to begin with) the dumbass editors wrote an article on how fashionable a few guys (who happened to be my friends) were for wearing v-neck sweaters over ocbds with jeans. I told them that the weird kids wearing cat ears were more fashionable than that... they told me I had no fashion sense and I loled /lifestory

Saw a ridiculously stunning girl today, white blouse with a plaid skirt that was cut barely above the knee but had a slit on one side that went up about halfway up her thigh, wifey material

Fashion articles are always jokes in HS newspapers. When I was in Journalism, this girl wrote about how v-necks were in, and so was animal print. :\ The people she displayed in the article were just some snobbish hypebeast dance-team members who thought they were the flyest thing around because they had Stussy.

lol obviously i want to kick this kid's ass for taking advantage of my friend.

but she's in dumb corny white girl state " i think i still like him "

even though he got me drunk and raped my ass.

beg is a strong word lol, should of said asked hahaha

i was thinking about this.

and what better time to try to put it in her ass than when a girl is drunk and already getting fucked?

its weird to be like, hey can i stick it in your ass?

maybe he thought if he just stuck it in she would maybe go along with it, he quite possibly has tried it on other girls.

im not condoning, just, thinking.