Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I was walking to my car after class today when I overheard a guy and a girl conversing with Jamaican accents. It made me laugh since one of my friends and I often speak in a Jamaican accent while chillin' (spleefin fu certan). Wi dun speak li a faak wit nunna dat steritys, me ma breba be spekin ful blan Kingston wit da propa slaang. Ya bumbaclots ludda do dis too?

I was walking to my car after class today when I overheard a guy and a girl conversing with Jamaican accents. It made me laugh since one of my friends and I often speak in a Jamaican accent while chillin' (spleefin fu certan). Wi dun speak li a faak wit nunna dat steritys, me ma breba be spekin ful blan Kingston wit da propa slaang. Ya bumbaclots ludda do dis too?

rofl i love this. a couple toking buddies of mine are trying to get pretty smooth with this shit. asian rastafarian conceptz ftw. not much time to catch onto this lingo though.

no, you just won't get internet.

yea cause the salesmen were telling me that they couldn't even sell me the mytouch or the 8900 without purchasing the internet plan that they said was required. fuckin liars.

but these have wifi so i should be able to pick up internet at school and such.