Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Guest on-display
i remember one megamorph one.

where there was like a "tornado of teeth?"

it kept flipping perspectives.

i was bugging out

the fuck is a megamorph? nxt level animorph?

You take some epic dumps or wtf?

lol.

yea.

i'm a pretty quick reader too.

but seriously sometimes after im done i'll just sit there and read.

only place i can actually.

the fuck is a megamorph? nxt level animorph?

if i remember right that was what they called their big special edition books.

timber probably remembers better

it makes a lot of sense.

like if i got shit on my arm by accident.

i'd scrub that shit with soap.

not just smear it with a dry tissue

ppl told me i was weird for saying i use baby wipes on another forum. wish i had neg rep then!!!

who still uses toilet paper?

clean ass vs stinky ass and dingleberries

anyone read christopher pike books?

i used to read goosebumps in my psychiatrists office. b/c i wouldnt talk to her.

babysitters club?

sweet valley high?

1.buy nice jawns

2.post about nice jawns

3.??

4.profit

Gotta have money to make money

"Internet celebrities" are retarded and the concept of them is retarded. Tell me again why I should care about what some fatfuck gay guy thinks? (<-- that Perez Hilton guy)

I remember we'd buy the books for the cool covers and never end up readin them. I must have a stash of 'em somewhere in the basement

Dude, fuck the covers. The page numbers (guy turning into an animal flipbook concept) I don't think I actually read any of the books but flip through them I did

PS: You all were terrible readers, I was reading the Wheel of Time series in elementary, caught up the the first 5 books in a year.

PPS: goosebumps pick your adventure was some next-level shit

ppl told me i was weird for saying i use baby wipes on another forum. wish i had neg rep then!!!

who still uses toilet paper?

clean ass vs stinky ass and dingleberries

Rep is the one thing I miss most on other forums. I don't care about the rep points, I just love being able to neg a person and tell them how much they suck (PMs are a hassle and by the time I finished writing a PM i'd probably be indifferent once again).

Maybe i'll just make a movie and spend the profits going around the country beating the shit out of posters I don't like (Jay and Silent Bob concept).

Oh, and if the Boxcar Children were really that worried about being poor, they would have sold crack/their bodies and gotten off/onto the streets.

Rep is the one thing I miss most on other forums. I don't care about the rep points, I just love being able to neg a person and tell them how much they suck (PMs are a hassle and by the time I finished writing a PM i'd probably be indifferent once again).

Maybe i'll just make a movie and spend the profits going around the country beating the shit out of posters I don't like (Jay and Silent Bob concept).

Oh, and if the Boxcar Children were really that worried about being poor, they would have sold crack/their bodies and gotten off/onto the streets.

i thought boxcar children was the most boring shit ever.

hardy boys where it's at. saved up a dollar in change a week so i could buy them from the public library.