Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I need some help finding an image by Raymond Pettibon where it's Elvis on a cross, crucified and the caption below says "He died for your sins"

anyone? I used to have a t-shirt with that image (which I lost) and now I wanna re-screenprint it.

I need some help finding an image by Raymond Pettibon where it's Elvis on a cross, crucified and the caption below says "He died for your sins"

anyone? I used to have a t-shirt with that image (which I lost) and now I wanna re-screenprint it.

The closest thing I could find was the fyler design he did for the Black Flag '81 Tour. Which does not have the "He Died For Your Sins" bit.

it was a boring eid for me this year. worst part is i'm going back to camp tomorrow evening. sighhhhh

aw :( take care! <3u

Eid Mubarak all, hope you gots some seriously good food :D

oh my, slammmmin. :)

This Eid was a pretty good one. Managed to eat some good food, and bought an Original Fake tee and SAG tee for only $40. :)

i made some cash, saw some family and it turned out wayyy better than i thought. it was nice! my first eid in columbus. :D

The closest thing I could find was the fyler design he did for the Black Flag '81 Tour. Which does not have the "He Died For Your Sins" bit.

The image is at the Philadelphia Museum of Modern Art, where I purchased the t-shirt years ago. Probably like 2000 or 1999. Really fucking want to find that image again. So awesome.

There is a video on the internet somewhere of me being interviewed by a friend about trainers (Seenmy is in it too) and I didn't get to see it until about 2 years after it was filmed. I was shocked by how working class South London I sounded, I thought I sounded less common than that.

my face is kind of kidsy and my voice is that of an adult. so it doesn't really mesh to me..it was strange..i was tempted to do a vid but didn't know what to talk about..:o