Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

UPPER MARLBORO, Md. -- Cleveland Cavaliers guard Delonte West was arrested Thursday after officers pulled him over for speeding on a motorcycle while carrying two loaded handguns and a loaded shotgun in a guitar case.

how dumb is this kid?

I really don't get why these "stars" do stupid shit like this, is it so hard to get a license to concealed carry? Or for that matter, if they have all this money just get a fucking bodyguard who will actually know how to shoot (because I have no doubt that any of these people would find it impossible to hit me past 30yds anyway)?

UPPER MARLBORO, Md. -- Cleveland Cavaliers guard Delonte West was arrested Thursday after officers pulled him over for speeding on a motorcycle while carrying two loaded handguns and a loaded shotgun in a guitar case.

how dumb is this kid?

i put the gun to ya

i let it sing you a song

i let it hum to ya

the other one sing along

now it's a duet and you wet

when you check out the technique from the two tecs

and i don't need two lips to blow this like a trumpet you dumb shit

Do you reckon the death star had some sort of car wash thing to keep all the stormtroopers gleaming clean?

the butt-plate on stormtrooper armor.

shiny as fuck

EDIT: tg2009 tg2009 tg2009

tg2009.png

went to yoshi's on filmore st in sf for dinner and a show.

excellent excellent excellent meal for a really good price. i felt like i was on a food high kinda like the first time you have some weed. black cod and the beignets were really good.

anybody know any place in sf to pick up cameras? been looking for a panasonic lx3. when i was in nyc adorama and b&h said they've been out of stock for at least 2 months.

^i wish i knew they were serving food ahead of time. friend got the tickets and failed to mention there would be food so we ate elsewhere before. i did get the dessert :)..some chocolate cake with ice cream <3

if you sign up email they do free shows every now and then. which is nice. i heard the oakland one gets better shows tho?