Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

damn, ive lost hella weight since ive moved to korea, which is good for me but i kinda feel a little guilty when i have days like today where i get my fat guy on. i had a burger for lunch, then a milkshake at work, and now i am having a snack of camembert cheese and strawberry jam on a baguette. oh and i had like half a candy bar after work. i guess im just avoiding the inevitable of gaining all the weight back once i move back home

Got some info back from a Uni about doing a teaching course, plus found out the loans/grants/bursaries I can get (£11,500 for the year) and spoke today to my friends wife who just started on the course I want to do. Now I'm 99.99% certain I'm going to apply in December. Just gotta get some work experience at a high school/college before then.

there's a girl sitting behind me in the student cafe that I wanna punch in the mouth. She's so loud and she thinks she's so hip and smart and funny and cool. And she's got a shaved head with only two long bangs on the side... makes me wanna kick her in the face.

there's a girl sitting behind me in the student cafe that I wanna punch in the mouth. She's so loud and she thinks she's so hip and smart and funny and cool. And she's got a shaved head with only two long bangs on the side... makes me wanna kick her in the face.

take it to the next level

ahx1.jpg

i've always wondered what happens when people like you (androids) walk through metal detectors. are you cursed for the rest of your life to have it beep at you? i'd imagine its even worse if youre of middle eastern descent

androids are robots that look and act human

cyborgs a human with mechanical alterations

i think you're more screwed with MRIs cos metal with that shit fucks up your test results no?

titanium is paramagnetic, imagine all the thousands of people in the world having their implants ripped out of their bodies if they had magnetic implants...:(

A buddy of mine had broken both of his hands two years ago. He got medical operation in Switzerland, where this shit happened.

Last march they tried to remove the implants in Germany.

Now the funny part, Suisse screws for medic got a different head so you can't remove them by German instruments. . . .

All in all, they opened his right hand/arm just for fun and he is now looking like a suicide engaged

damn, ive lost hella weight since ive moved to korea, which is good for me but i kinda feel a little guilty when i have days like today where i get my fat guy on. i had a burger for lunch, then a milkshake at work, and now i am having a snack of camembert cheese and strawberry jam on a baguette. oh and i had like half a candy bar after work. i guess im just avoiding the inevitable of gaining all the weight back once i move back home

This was basically my life in Taiwan for 6 months. Surprisingly only gained 20.

“Once present on a desk was a simple candy bar; until it was consumed with jubilee by a student. As the student held the long brick of sweet, he initially tried to recall the distinctive taste and texture of the candy. Imagining was useless when the taste could be immediately at the tip of his tongue. He ripped the top end of the candy bar’s wrapper where the black squares indicated, his heart slowly accelerated while doing so. As the student gazed at the only quarter open bar, he could already take notice to the light brown and subtle bumps along the confectionery. For assurance, the student broke a piece of the bar off to inspect the interior even though slightly uncovered layers teased him; a vivid orange greeted the student as he heard the satisfying sound of a crack. The texture of the orange interior was delicate and flaky, like an aged painting waiting to be refurbished. Running his finger down the bar, he could feel the delicious surface staining his finger, and acknowledge the bumpy surface. Now the wrapper was half open, and the pleasant aroma of two mixed flavors already invaded the nose of the student. As he could not restrain himself any further, the student introduced the candy bar to his mouth; the two got along just fine. Slow crunches were heard inside the ear, as he chewed slowly to preserve the moment as long as possible. The candy was tender when bitten through, and the student could feel the dessert melt in his mouth, as the flakey orange soon stuck to the top of his bottom teeth, hardening like cement. A balance was present between the two flavors, as if they cooperated with each other, agreeing that their common goal was to satisfy the consumer; the taste was flawless. Within a few more noshes, the deed was done; ‘My last dollar well spent.’ thought the student. While reflecting on the experience, the student wondered whether the homeless man who had begged for change would have savored the candy bar as much as he did.â€