Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i go to dr, say i cant sleep.

explain, and he says sound like u have anxiety.

no shit, but i dont want to be on meds for it.

cant u just give me what i want dr?

should just start smoking some bedtime weed. =/

idiocracygatorade.jpg

:D:D:D Not Sure, we're getting close to Brondo these days..

i go to dr, say i cant sleep.

explain, and he says sound like u have anxiety.

no shit, but i dont want to be on meds for it.

cant u just give me what i want dr?

should just start smoking some bedtime weed. =/

is there any other way? fill yourself up the things you love the most... after a good day of them your pillow will magnetize you...

on another note, i'm at the lab in my class and a chick from another group just had a huge fight with that teacher bitch i hate. i only had a class with her once, but she acted like a total dick with me, but being super nice with everybody else. now, she just left the lab almost crying.

i couldn't help myself laughing through the whole thing :o

Guest on-display

"A Johns Hopkins University medical student armed with a samurai sword killed a man who allegedly broke into his garage early Tuesday, Baltimore police said.

It wasn't the first time burglars had hit the student's home. On Monday, thieves took two laptops and a Sony PlayStation from the house, according to police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi......"

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local-beat/Hopkins-Student-Stops-Kills-Thief-With-Samurai-Sword-59329902.html

all evidence says this kid is asian

- med student

- laptop/playstation stolen

- samurai sword

- clearly knows the art of the samurai and use of the blade

- playstation

asian is angry

"A Johns Hopkins University medical student armed with a samurai sword killed a man who allegedly broke into his garage early Tuesday, Baltimore police said.

It wasn't the first time burglars had hit the student's home. On Monday, thieves took two laptops and a Sony PlayStation from the house, according to police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi......"

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local-beat/Hopkins-Student-Stops-Kills-Thief-With-Samurai-Sword-59329902.html

all evidence says this kid is asian

- med student

- laptop/playstation stolen

- samurai sword

- clearly knows the art of the samurai and use of the blade

- playstation

asian is angry

Apart from being a med student, it could have been a fat white kid who wishes he was living in one of his favourite animes.

But those types either end up being NEET or if they have some smarts, it'll usually be related to a kind of computer related degree.

cutting off the man's hand

Christ, I need to find me some medical student, katana-owning, hand-chopping roommates. Although my money's on the kid being a wasian and that ain't fly.

PS: If it actually worked as a weapon that must mean it's a real sword (ie non-replica which have dull blades and would probably break if used as anything other than a wall ornament) then he's balla status, they aren't cheap

I fell off ma bike and now i have 3 screws in my shoulder.

SUFU needed to know.

shoulder.jpg

i've always wondered what happens when people like you (androids) walk through metal detectors. are you cursed for the rest of your life to have it beep at you? i'd imagine its even worse if youre of middle eastern descent