Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

my left achilles tendon has been killing me for the past week and a half.

anything other than the lowest of low tops is somewhat painful to walk in, so i'm tensored the fuck up.

what should i do, sufu MD??

insoles? rest!?!?

can't go on wearing vans all the time... even my raf lows are problematic.

Go see a sports therapist.

My brother is always fucking my shit up. Steals my shoelaces... I kick him out of my room, put a bolt lock on the door, he manages to break the lock and come in anyway. That was a month ago, I had gotten over it, was upstairs looking at the progress on the APC's i gave him. Find my pair of atrio m5 (200 dollar earbuds) that had been severed at the jack by me, cut up into an unusable state by him....

This morning i told an actress in line for an audition for jesus christ superstar good luck and then i realized that was a mistake and i ran back and told her to break a leg because I felt bad, isn't good luck, bad luck or something for actors and she was like "what?" and i ran away

i think everyone else laughed and she laughed too but fuck I was embarrassed. And gone!

These three guys walked past me last night and they were like "Hey mr. mushroom!" "Mushroom head!" and then I turned around and said

"Hey! How does my mushroom head make you feel? How does my hair make you feel?"

"Uh, funny. You make me laugh. You look funny."

"Good, because when I look at you, I feel NOTHING."

and then I was all sup with my eyes and they backed off.