Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

So it turns out I'm going to be deferring NYU for a year.

what should I do with this extra year I have? I'm technically not allowed to enroll in any college classes but I may enroll in a few interesting ones. Other than that, what to do. Any programs that are good for these types of situations?

Had a seriously positive bit of karma find its way back to me today

Working my ass off to help pay for my upcoming wedding, and for my final payment for my condo ( still being constructed).

So I hand over $1500 to my fiance for the second last payment for the hall we booked. She calls the hall only to be told " Im sorry, but that payment has already been made, back in March"

Turns out my parents pooled some cash together to help me and my fiancee so we don't have so much of a load to bear, and didn't say shit to either of us, they left it as a pleasant surprise

Luv the folks for that, some hardworking middle class steez and they didn't make a big deal out of it whatsoever, couldn't have come at a better time

ducati20hypermotard20rh.jpg

want 2 kop, so dope

Someone at my school owns an 848, he drove by me today and that thing sounds so fucking amazing, I think he had an aftermarket exhaust but damn it was one hell of a deep note. Also saw a Sandstone Grey VR-4 today, black dude driving it was eying me as I checked out his ride. So fucking clean