Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

apparently i sound "depressed" when i talk

like in my inflection and shit

i really hope plans dont fall through tomorrow

we were gonna smoke then go to the fair, but now we MIGHT smoke and just chill and play l4d

im hoping im not stuck at home again

was a long day today.. finished off the last of my medication for my back, which is feeling a whole lot better than last week. the duration of work today consisted of collecting my coworkers' opinions on what's wrong with the store. basically my manager isn't doing that great a job and attention must be paid, so we emailed that off to the district and HR. my closing coworker and i went out for korean food (99 chicken in ktown el camino) and i'm got hella buzzed off soju and OB lol. pretty good day though :)

oh yeah and some du came into my work wearing the ro sneakers which tripped me out real bad. didn't really recognize them over his baggy energie jeans lol, real nice folks tho.

class got out early, internship was cool,? and tutoring was tedious...

the party i went to was alright gave a girl a partial lapdance someone cockblocked but im too drunk to remember who most likely one of my fraternity brothers.

Going to vegas for the whole weekend, im not even 21....waste of money. unlesssssss?

holy shit Egpt are you going cause i'll fuckin see you there... fuck.. justice and deadmau5 FUCK

i am high as fuckkk yeahhh :)

i wish, but i'm around 9000 KM's away.

the line-up is just ridiculous (although there are a few names i don't recognize) but i would be mostly interested in seeing shinichi osawa and Danger, most of the other stuff i have seen/will be able to see in the near future and i now what to expect from them. if tiga was there it would be perfect, although 2 many djs are there so the tiga sound will be well represented.

edit: oh and crissy, if ur definitely going don't miss one sec of buraka som sistema, you'll have the time of your life

So I think that people who talk about seeing UFO's on tv are complete idiots, but I am 100% sure that there's no way we can be the only living things in the entire universe. So I don't know what to think.

and I hate Chase bank / Chase credit cards. Like HATE HATE.

yeah, i definitely believe theres other life in the universe, but if we don't have the technology to get out of our galaxy, what are the chances that they would? i mean theyd have to have longggg lifespans to even endure such a long trip. unless they (or we) build a traveling space station that people can live on for generations until they get to the other planet...