Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

fuck all of you

and the bacon isnt even all that done, no crispy

I suck at making eggs though but whatever

I will teach you the way of making amazing breakfast foods.

Just made challah french toast

was so dank

so dank.

From Korea to my city in 2.5 days. I've had letters in state take longer than that. They try to deliver at 7 fucking AM and now I can't pick it up 'til Monday. SMH.

Not that it will mean anything to 99% of people, but I was SOOOO close to finishing someone with a gogoplata this afternoon.

I remember talking to my friend a while back and he was saying how fucking ridiculous that submission is - and it really is. Just an absurd amount of maneuvering. And apparently the Undertaker uses a variation of it now looooooooooooooooooooooooool.

Fm8AbuHa7dg

I was going for an omoplata against a hella strong whitebelt and who'd spent the whole roll just defending, managed to get the foot all the way across the throat and pull down his head to the point where he was grimacing and going red but he managed to tough it out.

Nearly got a mounted gogoplata on someone yesterday too, lol. And yeah, lol at the undertaker.

Does anyone know how I can change the default iTunes no cover art place holder pic

ie: itunesscreen.jpg

I wanna replace the pic entirely so if I ever have a track w/o album art it will automatically display the pic I want.

Man...its all about the mystery of SuFu stalking.

I will say that I saw sportsfreak on his visit to NYC once.

Dude is like, 6' 3'', had extra skinny jeans and an awkwardly big ass.

Didnt speak to him, all I could do is imagine him with his awe-inspiring thumbs up.

lol. dood is from my home town. im friends with his little sis. got super drunk and ate hella pizza at his place once. didnt even know until he showed up and joined in. super meta. no one else at the party had any idea.

sup diamonds

img0948y.jpg

two eggs WHAT

i burnt my bacon so badly yesterday it set off the god forsaken fire alarm in the dorm. no vent and window blockers that only allow them to open an inch and a half.. bullshit.

i like my bacon crisp as hell

a guy at a sister gym just had his forehead opened by a downward elbow. the dumbass wasn't holding the pads correctly and received 17 stitches for his stupidity.

also i think i want to do judo later on in life

cant keep getting hit

brane, I don't see it. you'd think it'd be itunes > contents > resources. it has all the icons and the genre specific artwork but thats it. there's a bunch of folders for the language settings it seems, havent looked in all those.

a guy at a sister gym just had his forehead opened by a downward elbow. the dumbass wasn't holding the pads correctly and received 17 stitches for his stupidity.

also i think i want to do judo later on in life

cant keep getting hit

Do BJJ, everyone I know who has done Judo is giving it up as they get older due to knee injuries.

Happy Birthday To Me also.

Its the potassium content that bananas have. However, I dont know from there. I dont exactly know how does potassium reduce cramps.

On a side note, i just ran a cross country race. I'm getting my braces off after 3 years of torture of them in 2 weeks. Level of excitedness is unimagineable.

cheese is so delicious.

i actually know someone who doesnt like cheese in any way, shape or form.

true stroy.

branesplode. how the FUCK could someone not like any kind of cheese, on anything, in any preparation?????

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

how do bananas help you not to cramp?? i heard they contract your muscles or something..

yeah something with the potassium, but i dont think contracting the muscles is the key.. seems like relaxing the muscles/tension would be more likely to ease cramps to me..

I'm going to Universal Studios Horror Night right now.

http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com/hollywood/2009/new_mazes.php

This is more of a confession than a random thought, but I think I will probably shit my pants in Michael Myer's house. If some 6'6'' motherfucker wearing the Michael mask fucking pops out of a dark corner with a fake knife and starts walking towards me, I will probably scream. Yeah.