Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Man...its all about the mystery of SuFu stalking.

I will say that I saw sportsfreak on his visit to NYC once.

Dude is like, 6' 3'', had extra skinny jeans and an awkwardly big ass.

Didnt speak to him, all I could do is imagine him with his awe-inspiring thumbs up.

Really? I wouldn't have put him over 5'10

i think its all in perspective, i'm 5'4 but don't really feel short (even tho i know that is short) until i see someone close to 7ft. one du said he was 6 foot 12..so isn't that like..7? he just smiled. he felt tall to me.

too many people know me from superfuture. random guy i was talking to today asked me if i knew who evilcrayon was.

kind of odd to say "oh, that's me"

this is why i'm weary about posting photos

don't get me wrong i lovey ou guys

i just dont want some random du from the street being all YO IMMA LET YOU FINISH BUT DINO MIGHT! GOT THE BEST FIT EVER

it kinda makes me paranoid but whatever.

Do hangout with short people?

I'm 5'6 and I feel insignificant when I hangout with my friends.

every time i go back to sf / daly city, it feels like i'm returning to the shire.

Crazy "shit" in Miami . Just saw a streaky pair of ladies cheeky panties on the floor. iPhone Pics possibly to follow in the "pics that make you uncomfortable" thread If I don't decide destroy them from disgust, or worse, the grossest ever, possibly incriminating, picture to be taken out of context.

Edit: it's my boy's girl by the way, guess they have fun in the living room too.

Do hangout with short people?

I'm 5'6 and I feel insignificant when I hangout with my friends.

yo i live in sj and there are all short azns here :( sad truths i'm like the tallest girl in my group of friends (and taller than most of the guys)

edit

also that article ^ is full of lulz... the photo of kanye is EXACTLY who i would hate to meet. hahahaha

yo does anyone have a direct DL link for the movie "Trainspotting"? its one of my favs and suddenly i don't have it anymore (maybe i accidentally deleted wilst drunk/high?? dunno...)

:( plz will share love and +rep