Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

damn i just saw pictures that my cousin posted of her house, all of my relatives' houses were affected by the typhoon in the philippines, thank god they're all safe though. someone commented on her photo album that her house looks like a chocolate factory cause everything is covered in mud lolol. we would send them over here to stay if they had visas

oh my god i feel so good right now

i dont even know why

im like tired from being high like all weekend

but i just feel like my life is going well and i can do anything

idk why because usually i feel the opposite

friends got busted by cops smoking in the park

one might have to move now

i could have just as easily been there and i would have been so fucked

i really want to just go ride a bike around because the weather is fucking beautiful

i feel like this post was too long and really disjointed and terrible but im still posting it

Maybe he'd be a top?

funny that until minou made a post about being a top for the first time, i never had any idea that such a thing existed, i always assumed all gay dudes would just take turns at it ahaha. guess that's a product of not having any (at least openly) gay friends.

funny that until minou made a post about being a top for the first time, i never had any idea that such a thing existed, i always assumed all gay dudes would just take turns at it ahaha. guess that's a product of not having any (at least openly) gay friends.

Nah, that's a product of being raised well and knowing how to share :P

anyone fail a first exam and do well in a class? maybe i should drop and take the W and retry =/

what do you consider well?

I've failed a first exam with a 62 once (25%) and ended up with a B+ last semester

but then again, I've failed a first exam once and ended up a C+ in class before too :(